Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Looking to Buy Back Lost USA Custom made Hamer Guitars

First Guitar is a USA Hamer Double Cutaway... Jeff Watson of Night Ranger/John De Turo. Looking to buy back my custom made Hamer Double Cutaway Archtop Jeff Watson Model that has my name under the Hamer Name. It was Custom built in 1990 for me. I lost it at a Pawn Shop in Brandon Florida while going thruough a divorce. Will pay CASH!!!  Please email me if you have it so we can make a deal. See pictures of the guitar. Also see pictures of Jeff's model. It was never a true production model but I had some pull at Hamer and they made me one. They did make a few for the Japanese market. A black one is on sale on ebay. Mine has a nice flame top, mahogany back and a 3 piece flame maple neck with ebony board...

Second Guitar is a  USA Hamer Standard Explorer Custom made John De Turo. Looking to buy back my custom made Hamer Standard Explorer that has my name under the Hamer Name. It was Custom built in 1994 for me. I sold it at Stevie B's Guitars in Clearwater Florida while going thruough a divorce. Will pay CASH!!!  Please email me if you have it so we can make a deal. See pictures of the guitar. . It was a production model that I had done in a tobaco sunburst finish with gold hardware and had my name put in the headstock under the Hamer logo. I had some pull at Hamer and they made me one.

jeff w 1.jpg

jeff  w 3.jpg

jeff w.jpg

jeff w 4.jpg

jeff w 6.jpg

exp 2.jpg

explorer.jpg

14 hours ago, Tortious said:

Nice stuff. I don't know where they are, but your old Centaura made an appearance on TGP about 5 years ago - post 56:  https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/show-your-custom-shop-hamer.683090/page-3 

Good luck with your quest.

Yes, this Centaura is the one that I bought from the seller over the last month or so.

He then pulled out of the deal we'd agreed because he'd managed to contact you afterwards and decided to sell it back to you instead for the same price - after your apparent begging him to do so.

Great - thanks for that.

On 4/11/2019 at 11:43 AM, Bennyboy-UK said:

Yes, this Centaura is the one that I bought from the seller over the last month or so.

He then pulled out of the deal we'd agreed because he'd managed to contact you afterwards and decided to sell it back to you instead for the same price - after your apparent begging him to do so.

Great - thanks for that.

Yikes.  I bet you were a tad hacked off?

Yeah Benny, I bet that sucked pretty hard. But look at these. Can you blame the guy for wanting them all back?

JKOLa9Q.jpg

Good luck, John. If they were mine you might not get them!

9 hours ago, HamStd said:

Annnnnd...  the Fung for the win.

Mr. Deturo,   Send me an email at [email protected].  I think I can help you out on what you are looking for.

Peter

JD Watson bdy frt 1A.jpg

JD Watson hstk.jpg

JD Watson full frt 1.jpg

7 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Yeah Benny, I bet that sucked pretty hard. But look at these. Can you blame the guy for wanting them all back?

JKOLa9Q.jpg

Good luck, John. If they were mine you might not get them!

Yes, I’m extremely fucked off by what happened.

However, @HamStd has graciously sorted me out with something that has made me feel better about the world generally.

Archived