Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Koch The Greg TG-50 2x10 Combo Amplifier - SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

Koch “The Greg” Signature 2x10” TG-50 Combo Amplifier

Brand-new. I've had it less than a week. Decided, it's not for me. I ordered it and waited 6 months to get it and they drop-shipped it to me, direct from Koch. 

50/25 Watts switchable, EL34 power, 2 channels Plus OTS (Output Tube Saturation) plus Gain Boost on OD channel. It’s like having 4 channels! Tremolo and Harmonic Vibrato 3-control Long-tank spring Reverb.

Clean and Overdrive channels have Bass-Mid-Treble tone controls as well as Gain and Volume. There is also a Master Presence and Master Volume. 2x10” Jensen Falcon C10-40 speakers with Extension speaker jack. Buffered Serial or Parallel effects loop with Level control. Cab simulated Recording output. LED Lit 5-button foot-switch included.

The amp is perfect, not a mark on it. The foot switch has a couple of TINY marks (see last pic), nothing really, just wanted to let you know. One mark was actually on it when I got it from the factory!

More info is available at the Koch Website: koch-amps.com

Ships fully insured, in its original DOUBLE box and all packing. Comes with everything it originally came with: Foot-switch and Cable, A/C Cable, Manual. Please message me with any questions. Save a ton of money and a couple months wait. I will accept reasonable offers. But, this is NOT a fire-sale.

These sell for $2,699 with no discount.
$2,100. Shipped/PPG (or cover the PP fee)

Thx,
Ernie

Koch1.jpgKoch2.jpgKoch7.jpgKoch6.jpgKoch4.jpgKoch3.jpgKoch9.jpgKoch8.jpg

I've been playing a Friedman Pink Taco and the Koch just won't go that saturated and heavy. I really LIKE the Friedman and can't live without it. Otherwise, the Koch is a swiss-army amp. Does it all. Absolutely stunning at Low to Medium-Heavy gain tones with 4 foot-switchable tones. Add to that, great Reverb, Tremolo and the "You never want to turn it off" Harmonic Vibrato. I just have that Friedman tone stuck in my head.

That thing is beautiful, and I love 2x10 combos.  If I had money and wasn't such a dumb ass that lots of knobs scare me, I'd be on it.  Of course, I watched Greg's demo and he could make a Cort through a Peavey Bandit sound good.  I play like a guy with 10 thumbs wearing mittens.

I know its a school boy joke, but when your surrounded by rock dudes drinking beer in a bar and someone asks you, "hey who made your amp?" and you reply, "my amp was made by a kock". "Oh sorry to hear that dude, we'll all chip in and buy you a proper one"....

Sorry for being silly.

11 minutes ago, tbonesullivan said:

Wow, that amp has a ton of knobs! Usually never see that level of control on reverb in an amplifier. 

Not quite a MESA - HAHAHA!

The front on the amp has the basic stuff. 2 Channels - Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume.
The top has the fun stuff! OTS Drive & Volume (A Footswitchable Boost). Then Trem & Reverb with controls, lastly, Master Presence and Master Vol.

6 minutes ago, santellavision said:

Not quite a MESA - HAHAHA!

The front on the amp has the basic stuff. 2 Channels - Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume.
The top has the fun stuff! OTS Drive & Volume (A Footswitchable Boost). Then Trem & Reverb with controls, lastly, Master Presence and Master Vol.

Yeah...  In some ways that makes most Mesa Amps look simple. And it's got both serial and parallel effects loops.  Dang. Probably also weighs a fair amount, though as we all know I love 2x12 combos.

Archived