Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA - PRS DGT @ DGS

OMG WTF LOL ?

I know several of you like these. Used all-mahogany just rolled in, $1750.

https://davesguitar.com/products/paul-reed-smith/david-grissom-dgt-standard-12-2/

spacer.png

Or if you really want to go big, they've had a new rosewood neck wood library one hanging around for a little while. 🤤🤑

https://davesguitar.com/products/paul-reed-smith/david-grissom-dgt-wood-library-limited/

spacer.png

In my more careless days, I acquired three "high level" DGTs. All were exceptional. It was damn hard to decide which ONE was the keeper. All I could do was settle on the one that was impossible to replace. It was not the "prettiest" of the batch, BUT.......

PRS DGT Pernambuco9.jpg

If anyone finds a DGT that calls out to them, all I can recommend is "Grab it before it is gone!"

FWIW, I have folks calling with unsolicited offers for this last one. But it is about as unavailable as almost anything else I own.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 7:47 AM, santellavision said:

DGT's are great. Just a really nice set of features and feel. I had a kinda' rare early one. A Goldtop with Birds (They didn't make too many Goldtops with Birds)

DGT.jpg

That right there is all sorts of cool.

7 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

If you play a DGT or an older 513, you’ll be a PRS guy 😉

True dat. The 513 I have might be the most versatile guitar I own. And not hard to sort out on the fly, once you get used to the extra switch. The guitar that allowed me to come to terms with a "Strat" type. Still, the DGT tends to edge it out......

PRS_513_Artist_Package_Orange_Fade 2.jpg

38 minutes ago, django49 said:

True dat. The 513 I have might be the most versatile guitar I own. And not hard to sort out on the fly, once you get used to the extra switch. The guitar that allowed me to come to terms with a "Strat" type. Still, the DGT tends to edge it out......

PRS_513_Artist_Package_Orange_Fade 2.jpg

OMG, I love that color!!!

Archived