Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Where is this Hamer that Micki Free used?

Yikes!  I'm just hoping that it survived that video shoot...

I thought that Hamer guitar in the video was an 8 string bass, not a guitar with a Floyd Rose bridge. I thought it was pretty funny the guitarist grabs a rope and crashes through the window. 

Guitar George

I know we all like Hamers here, but I think the more important question is why is Greg watching Shalimar videos??????????   :lol:

You can ask him if you take a trip to Minneapolis in June- Micki is playing in Mazarati with Brown Mark from the Revolution at the Muse Center on the 7th ...

I would have loved to be in the room when the director pitched his idea for the video...

You see there's this bar from the future... but it's located on top of an old movie theater in a deserted part of Hollywood.

The band finds it after blowing off yet another rehearsal in search for more cocaine... BTW, it's being run by a gang of beret wearing sleeveless thugs who clap in unison with a rhythmic aggression designed to frighten off intruders.

The bar seems to be a sex trafficking co-op where all of the patrons actually own a piece of the pie... and the pie isn't a bevy of Eastern European beauties but one particularly unfriendly mute keyboard player trying to pull off Jody Whatley's headband.

The singer after witnessing her turn down yet another customer in a rough manner, asks her to leave with him and Micki Free (who is busy buying more cocaine). A bar fight ensues and the signer makes his way to the exit but is cornered by thugs menacingly sporting all sorts of different hats... yet, fresh off of a fat complimentary rail, Micki Free distracts the crowd with appears to be a  "guitar solo" after swinging through the bar on some sort of jungle vine... breaking a set of thin louvered window shades on his way to freedom.

Archived