Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The ad says there is a small divot on the 10th fret. However the picture shows it is on the 11th fret. 

Not that it matters much.

Gabe 😀

$500 seems like a steal for any USA Hamer even if it needs a little work...

This is the same guy that had a red sustain block Phantom not too long ago for $800... I was really contemplating picking it up but really not in the buying mood these days... this Daytona is also available on Facebook Marketplace Mesa Arizona & for some reason, he's very slow in responding

Very nice!

This is the guitar that made me love Strats/Strat-like guitars again...

Daytona941.jpg

8 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Very nice!

This is the guitar that made me love Strats/Strat-like guitars again...

Daytona941.jpg

I’ve never been able to get along with strats. However, the one guitar brand I’ve known I could always buy sight unseen and feel comfortable playing was Hamer. Wondering if I should just buy a Daytona assuming I’ll feel comfortable with it...

It totally changed my mind.

In broad strokes, I'm like Travis re: getting along with Strats.  Having said that, this one here looks just like my old one that I never, ever should have gotten rid of.  To me, it's all about the radius.  I didn't make the same mistake with the T-51

50 minutes ago, tildeslash said:

Does someone live close to this seller and buy this for me and ship it to me please?

I texted him multiple times through Craigslist and his Facebook ad without any response... he's absolutely terrible in replying back, leaving me questioning his integrity

22 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

I texted him multiple times through Craigslist and his Facebook ad without any response... he's absolutely terrible in replying back, leaving me questioning his integrity

...and making him like 99% of Craigslist sellers.  How can you just not give a fuck when you're trying to sell something and a buyer is interested?

On 5/3/2019 at 9:57 PM, Travis said:

I’ve never been able to get along with strats. However, the one guitar brand I’ve known I could always buy sight unseen and feel comfortable playing was Hamer. Wondering if I should just buy a Daytona assuming I’ll feel comfortable with it...

I've handled a few. I don't really like them, precisely because they feel like a Hamer - which is hardly a bad thing, it just isn't what I want from a strat. If you don't like that classic Fender feel, but you want some strat tone in your life, you might find yourself very happy with a Daytona.

11 minutes ago, stratacus said:

This same Daytona was listed and sold on Reverb 12 days ago for $450.   It sold quickly

spacer.png

Well that explains it... This is the same guy that has it listed... so it probably sold and he's too damn lazy to take down his Craigslist and Facebook ads

On 5/3/2019 at 9:28 PM, Gabe said:

The ad says there is a small divot on the 10th fret. However the picture shows it is on the 11th fret. 

Guy must be a programmer. Indexes his counters at zero.

Archived