Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD! 2006 Newport for sale in the EU

Due to financial difficulties I need to let go of my Newport.
It’s a 2006 model that I bought new in July of 2011. Colour is Black Cherryburst.
I changed the original Schaller “step”-tuners for Grover Rotogrip locking tuners which fit the original screw holes, so no extra holes in the peg head. I prefer the look of the classic kidney tuners and - which is more important - they greatly help tuning stability with the Bigsby termolo.
The original Schallers are long gone. The Bigsby was changed for a Callaham front roller which I think is an improvement over the original part (which will be included).The bridge Phat Cat pickup has been replaced by a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover bridge pup which gives a little more beef to that position. I also added a Vibramate String Spoiler which of course can be removed any time.
Overall condition is very good. A few pick swirls that can probably be polished away. Frets are very good, some minor indention in the cowboy chord vicinity, but no problem at all. Long life for the frets ahead...
Comes with CoA and OHSC, which is in mint condition and proof of CITES registration.

The only gripe are a few small scratches on the back that I owe to a f**king guitar stand gone bad (the rubber moved out of place and gave way to a bare welding spot).
I think about 1.400 EUR with free insured shipping within Germany. For EU-buyers outside of Germany we will negotiate splitting shipping costs.

Thanks for looking!
Gino

Forgot: Orinigal chrome pickup frames are of course included!

Newport_01_klein.JPG

Archived