Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Greg V Duco Frost Talladega FS REDUCED

$3600 plus $100 for double boxed shipping and insurance (US lower 48).   PayPal gift or you pay the fees.   

Comes with the original DD pick ups and four way switch which could be parted out.   Hopefully the PhotoBucket library still works.   So many looked at this people, PhotoBucket wanted me to pay a fee.   

No other like this.  The only Duco Frost Hamer ever produced.  Jol said it took two tries to get it to work.  Somewhere there is a blog post of him making the concoction and spraying.  Same process applied to The Crow.

The guitar is amazing and is in amazing condition.  Greg V must have taken exceptional care.  I can't see any fret wear.  No dings, nicks or scratches.  The case is like new. 

Big neck.  I don't know how to measure it.   Weighs only 7.45 pounds. It plays like a dream. Time to let it go.

This should have been in The Book.

Look at the PhotoBucket photo album.  Each photo can be seen on its own.  

Some of the finish is worn down to what maybe was a base coat.  The back of the neck looks like molten gold.  See  the photos.  Personally I think it looks better with the wear. 

Also comes with the original Double Ds and the four-way switch.  I don't know what brand of humbuckers are installed now.  You can hear both the Double Ds and the HBs in the product demos below.

$4500 shipped, double boxed and insured.  Price will be adjusted downward if you pay with a US post office money order or bank check (not a personal check).  Will ship only to US lower 48 buyer.  No trades.

Photo album   https://s384.photobucket.com/user/Pieman_101/Greg%20V%20Talladega/story

Blog  http://www.buddlejagarden.co.uk/hamerblog/bldec07.htm

Product demos

HFC  post

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Pieman said:

Truly iconic Hamer custom build.  Did I say zero fret wear?.  Need to stay in the HFC family.  

Agree 100%, no 200%.

Gabe 😀

Archived