Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Upload Error 6

Some members are still being plagued by error 6 on upload.  So far I haven't had  much luck getting an answer out of invision so working with host to see if there are new rules effecting environment and prohibiting uploads.   Ticket is open and will keep you posted.

I was going along fine until yesterday when I couldn't upload a picture. It was all good 'til then (for me, anyway).

Thanks for all of your efforts, Ted.

It happened to me yesterday. I kept trying to post a pic, eventually it worked. And then it didn’t and the error came up again. Not sure if that helps at all...

yeah the plot thickens apparently invision is blaming the fact that the host is running lightspeed versus apache.  Bottom line ticket in to host with details.   Fingers crossed it will be soon.  This has definitely not been straight forward and frankly has kinda sucked.

Fixed for me!

RN Chex 2.jpg

I was having trouble this morning trying to upload from my phone... Worked fine from home on my 'puter. Not sure if that actually had anything to do with it or not.

I can upload pictures now, but when I try to message people, the message box doesn't appear.

ETA: Update - I can message some people but not others (like bubs). Did that #@$%* block me?!?

Archived