Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Carvin EM900S In-Ear Monitor System w/ Extra set of Shure Earphones

Here is a used Carvin EM900S UHF Stereo/Mono in-ear monitor system with 2 sets of earphones and the optional rack-mount ears. The system works great and allows you to get your preferred monitor mix sent right to your earphones. It is a true diversity system that offers 960 selectable channels so it can be used with other systems and not interfere with them. This set up includes the original set of Carvin earphones (missing one of the 6 ear buds of various sizes), as well as a set of Shure single driver earbuds with its own sets of various size earbuds that sells new for $100 separately . Outside of some scratches on the top of the unit (see pics) from being rack-mounted, the unit is in great condition and works amazingly well. I used it in a band with 3 other players that also used them and we never had any issues in using them in any environment. Go price a new true diversity in-ear system and you'll see this is a bargain! If you've never used one, you owe it to yourself to save your hearing on-stage and get the exact mix you want to hear right in your ears. Includes everything pictured including the original owners manual. Don't have any use for it anymore otherwise I'd be keeping it.

Asking $275 shipped/PP within the continental USA. Reach out if you have any questions, thanks!

Carvin In Ear Set Up 1.jpg

Carvin In Ear Set Up 2.jpg

Carvin In Ear Set Up 3.jpg

Carvin In Ear Set Up 4.jpg

Carvin In Ear Set Up 5.jpg

Hey HHB, sorry for the late response...  I've also got it listed on Craig's List and someone else has committed via email, but I'm awaiting confirmation from them.  If they don't get back to me in the next day I'll let you have it via postal money order.  I'll confirm once I hear back from the first potential buyer, thanks!

Archived