Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I made a song!

Very nice HHB, I dig it!

For some reason I flashed back to a Chris Duarte performance. 

Hamerica

Very good!! As a listener, I felt like I got a lot of value... you crammed a lot of great licks and musical ideas into that song and it felt abundant and lively as a result.

Really good solos, we got country, blues, rock and slide too!

I totally dig your dedication to the Southern Rock genre. It really has a strong NC Bluesy-Cry of Love-sort of vibe.

Solid mix too! Sounds like it was done in a serious studio.

I'm a fan. You're still at the top of my list of HFC Guitarists I NEED To See and Hear Live. There's a couple of others HFC members on that list too, but today you're right up there at the top.

I'm also hoping you'll show up at the 4-3-2-1 Club someday. You'd fit right in with the All-Stars, or Petty-Cult Junction, as we dubbed ourselves last night.

That's nice. I really like the change in the middle of the instrumental passage in the middle, when you go to the slide. Sharp drummer there, too!

Woohoo! Dig it!

Your voice reminds me of Dean Hardesty, the singer for Greg Martin’s side band Rufus Huff.

Love the arrangement and guitars. Everything is really well done, and that ain’t easy. Congrats!

Love it! It reminds me of Stevie Salas, even the vocal delivery. Great solo. Very funk! Rhytm guitar has a Rockman vibe (not in a bad way), what effect(s) do you use on it?

7 hours ago, sixesandsevens said:

Nice!

To me your vocal performance on this screams dUg Pinnick (King's X, KXM), which I dig.

OK. Now you are just messin wit me! This may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me!!!!

2 hours ago, Disturber said:

Love it! It reminds me of Stevie Salas, even the vocal delivery. Great solo. Very funk! Rhytm guitar has a Rockman vibe (not in a bad way), what effect(s) do you use on it?

Unfortunately it was the last gasp of my hand lettered original Barber Direct Drive into a silverface deluxe reverb ( studios ). Some trem in the breakdown. I doubled the rhythm w a cleaner strat tone but the bulk is a Les Paul traditional

Love it, man!  Great groove, great vox, and some really nice choices with the lead work.  Song would’ve been just fine as a straight up blues/rock jam, but I think you went beyond that in a really cool way. 

Archived