Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD Clapton strat

Soft V neck. Its used but mint w tweed case and strap. There is some discussion as to year. Either 2010 13 or 16. Whatever. The production model is now blk, torino red, grey, olympic white.  9.5 radius w vintage frets. I like vintage frets finally figured this out. Heres a quick vid ( no make up bring it bitches 😆)

My local dealer got one the first summer those came out ('88 maybe?).  It was the coolest 7-Up Green. and the neck was fantastic.  It sold quickly, and he was on a long wait list for another. After a while, he started bashing them, even claiming that the necks on that model were made in Canada and felt like garbage.  He was often full of shit, but that one really cracked me up.

Those are great guitars.  

Very Cool! Congrats! Those are fine guitars!..................I had a red one with the Fender Lace Sensors back in the day and it was a great playing and sounding guitar, quiet as a mouse on stage also.I have always been more of a Strat player than a Les Paul player but I have had both and they are  great guitar models. Enjoy the new Clapton!:)

Archived