Hamer Fan Club Message Center

So is it Kosher to share our own music here? It's Hamer related! :)

So I'm about to put out a home-brew album, and nearly the entire thing was done with my two Hamers ~ Mirage I Koa and Studio.  Just wanted to share a sample with y'all, if that's cool.

If not, just let me know and I'll delete. 

So this song mostly features the Mirage, using the neck Vintage Rail for the first couple of leads.  Then the Studio, using the neck '59, kicks in for the second solo.  Back to the Mirage for the outro.  For rhythms, the Mirage is panned left and the Studio panned right.

Trigger warning:  my buddy who's a hip hop artist added a rap verse at the very end, so just know that that's coming and don't let it throw you. 😛 

Great. Love your guitar tone(s). Cool solo. Good tune! Kinda jazzfunky. I'd say it is mandatory to share your music here. Thanks!

Nice job!

I sure hope it's cool to share- got some stuff coming up in the next few months that might just need to be shared.

Wow!  Thanks for all the amazing comments, y'all!  Very much appreciated!

Okay, here's just one more.  It started out as just a quiet little bit of introspection ... but it came out sounded (to me) like King's X and Queen had a kid, lol!  Not on purpose, but those are two of my favorite bands of all time, so, natch. 😛

First solo and left-panned rhythms are again the Mirage; second solo and right rhythms are the Studio.

Archived