Hamer Fan Club Message Center

More HFC Merch?

Hello chaps,

I was just thinking, that its been a little while since we had a bit of HFC merchandise out and about - Picks and stuff like that.

I'm using picks from the last lot that were made and really enjoy using them.

I appreciate its probably a loss making exercise, and time intensive for the guys who can make the arrangements in the US - @cmatthes, using the approved fonts and scripts etc - but I'd love to see some more.

For example could it be possible to get an HFC Logo'd Checkered strap?

Chances of me getting an original Hamer one are slim, but perhaps we can get something made up for a run which would be a clearly different but influenced new version?

I'd be happy to help on this if there are any UK vectors into getting this kind of thing done.

What does everyone else think? (for example - would we be better tasked supporting Shishkov Guitars?)

Cheers,

Ben.

I might be able to get some T-shirts made. Depending on the number ordered, we could have them for around 16- 18 bucks apiece. I'd be willing to put together a design.

We'd honestly prefer if (however well-intentioned) any HFC swag come from us, as I own the artwork, logo, etc.

If there's enough interest, let us know - we're always open for discussion.

Just note that typically, this involves me being left high and dry with an advance purchase to meet minimums, etc., while people who have requested orders disappear into the woodwork - so we'd have to get pre-payment.  Honestly, the shipping is what has killed this in recent years...it has gotten ridiculous to send things now compared to the days when I could send out USPS Priority Mail for under $5.00 each.  

Something like CustomINK or a similar vendor is probably best.

Anybody interested in Sustainblock bridges or cream 3 coil rings, however...be our guest!!

3 hours ago, cmatthes said:

We'd honestly prefer if (however well-intentioned) any HFC swag come from us, as I own the artwork, logo, etc.

Just note that typically, this involves me being left high and dry with an advance purchase to meet minimums, etc., while people who have requested orders disappear into the woodwork - so we'd have to get pre-payment.  Honestly, the shipping is what has killed this in recent years...it has gotten ridiculous to send things now compared to the days when I could send out USPS Priority Mail for under $5.00 each.  

Anybody interested in Sustainblock bridges or cream 3 coil rings, however...be our guest!!

I think pre-payment is fair.  I wouldn't expect you to front some ridiculous amount with no guarantee of recouping that.  Count me in too.  

• 4 months later...
On 5/23/2019 at 4:07 AM, cmatthes said:

Hello Matthes,

I think about buying a A5 "project". So I am looking for 3 PU ring and Sustainblock trem. Are those parts available somewhere? Price??

Thanks for your hint!

Best wishes from Germany

Jochen

The 3 coil rings are available from Fretsonthenet.com.

the Sustainblock terms aren’t available unless somebody has one lying around.

25 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

The 3 coil rings are available from Fretsonthenet.com.

the Sustainblock terms aren’t available unless somebody has one lying around.

Thanks for answer!

20 minutes ago, bigolsparky said:

I would gladly prepay for some HFC swag.  A shirt would be my preference.  

Me too! Hoodie, tshirt and picks. And those control cavity etched or engraved covers from way back... lol

Other than black, I’d be open for shirts. How about something useful like beer bottle openers or this: (never mind the German language, consider the item)

https://www.zinndeckel24.de/Zinndeckel-mit-Logo/Zinndeckel-zum-selbst-gestalten.html

Beer coasters or anything...

Actually, for shirts there is still the https://www.cafepress.com/hamerfanclub site. The shirts are not bad. I have a few quite worn over the years that stay longer than expected.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, bigolsparky said:

Revived

I have experience with these.  I happen to be drinking my coffee from one this AM.

33590425.jpg28952945.jpg

I would have no problem putting my beverages into a Hamer/HFC logo’d one of those...

Archived