Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Trade US Korina Vector for Standard

I have a mint barely played, never gigged, never been in a smoking environment Hamer USA Korina Vector that I would like to trade straight across for a Hamer USA Standard with nice burst flamed top. Crowned and bound preferred.

Thanks

Dave

61639969_666120850493460_4284972962936782848_n.jpg

I think he wants a Standard burst. The only Standard I had was a black one that was traded off 6-7 years ago. But I hear what you’re saying! 😂

ETA: i still have #13 Vector anyway, so this one doesn’t have me jonesing too bad.

2 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

Any thoughts of selling & just buying a Standard? 

I could but the prices are all over the place. I guess I wouldnt turn down a good offer.

3 hours ago, Brownsound said:

I could but the prices are all over the place. I guess I wouldnt turn down a good offer.

I wish I could make an offer,  your guitar would match my korina standard, but I was lucky enough a while back to get what I thought was a custom vector.    I hope you took my offer as humorous as it was intended to be.   Good luck getting what you want.   

17 hours ago, ptm1diver said:

I wish I could make an offer,  your guitar would match my korina standard, but I was lucky enough a while back to get what I thought was a custom vector.    I hope you took my offer as humorous as it was intended to be.   Good luck getting what you want.   

It’s all good. Just miss my old Standard and I’m just not a V guy 

On 5/25/2019 at 12:34 AM, Dave Scepter said:

Any thoughts of selling & just buying a Standard? 

There you go. Find your Standard, buy it, and then put this up for sale. It will sell. But hopefully not... Then you would have both! 😂

39 minutes ago, DaveH said:

There you go. Find your Standard, buy it, and then put this up for sale.

Seriously.  It's hard enough to sell anything over $1500 not named Les Paul these days, much less looking to trade with the one guy with the guitar you want who also happens to be looking to trade for the one thing you're trading. 

You have a much better chance of getting what you want by selling what you have.   

In the past Ive had great luck trading. looking at Standards they are all over the the place from high $2ks to mid $4ks. Ive seen Korina Vecorts for up to $5k. I would rather just trade for a nice Standard and be done with it.

8 hours ago, Brownsound said:

In the past Ive had great luck trading. looking at Standards they are all over the the place from high $2ks to mid $4ks. Ive seen Korina Vecorts for up to $5k. I would rather just trade for a nice Standard and be done with it.

This isn't the past.  

3 hours ago, Brownsound said:

Thanks for the comments. Shes going back into the collection. Ill find a Standard and make more room. 😀

You are a wise man!  ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived