Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Some uncommonly good Hamers seen on Reverb ATM

Just picked up something nice on Reverb and couldn't help noticing the unusually good selection there atm, at least for my preferences ...

Good prices,  IMO, and extra discounts. I think there was a lefty indigo blue Monaco too among a bundle of the more often seen USA Hamers. 

No affiliation with any of these.

1 hour ago, Ua D said:

I don’t understand how he says it’s flawless when I can clearly see the binding separating on it.  

Seller's a goddamn liar with no feedback. Fuck him.

9 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

The guy is an unscrupulous jerk-off. I messaged him about the binding separation and he replied:

”The guitar is in the exact condition that an unplayed Hamer would be in for it's age. The binding may not be exactly tight for every inch, but you won't find a Hamer in better condition. You can make an offer, or not.”

He can also lick my balls, or not.

3 hours ago, MCChris said:

He can also lick my balls, or not.

COCV...?

Wow... those are some nice goldtops. Too bad the seller for one is a jerk, and neither are "priced to move".  But, they both do look to be in good shape, so I'm sure eventually someone will be really happy with them.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:15 PM, gtrdaddy said:

”The guitar is in the exact condition that an unplayed Hamer would be in for it's age. The binding may not be exactly tight for every inch, but you won't find a Hamer in better condition. You can make an offer, or not.”

He used "it's" where he should have used "its." I'm out.

From the Hamer Jr ad: " Also a switchcraft type jack socket has been fitted due to the failure of the original tubular style jack socket which are renowned as problematic. ". Evidently the seller hasn't been read in on those stock jacks, some cables work fine others don't. There is a thread or two here on the subject. I replaced one or two before learning about it.

And, maybe it's just me, but that Jr is crying out for a black pickup cover.

12 minutes ago, Hfan said:

From the Hamer Jr ad: " Also a switchcraft type jack socket has been fitted due to the failure of the original tubular style jack socket which are renowned as problematic. ". Evidently the seller hasn't been read in on those stock jacks, some cables work fine others don't.

I gotta side with the seller on this one, and you supported his claim as well.
"...some cables work fine others don't" = "problematic."

4 hours ago, kizanski said:

I gotta side with the seller on this one, and you supported his claim as well.
"...some cables work fine others don't" = "problematic."

But they look cool. 

Archived