Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: No... comment.... please.

30 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

It looks like someone stuck a guitar neck into a steaming pile off dogshit.

There's live-edge woodworking, and then there's not having a bandsaw or router/laminate trimmer and just being lazy. This looks like the latter.

22 minutes ago, joshoowah said:

There's live-edge woodworking, and then there's not having a bandsaw or router/laminate trimmer and just being lazy. This looks like the latter.

No, that's full-on free hand saber saw with a blindfold woodworking. 

The body reminds me of one of those 'stump wood' plaques with a clock face in it and some kind of over-laquered cheesy picture on the front, the ones that used to hang on the wall in many homes (not mine) in the '60's and '70's.  Hey, that's what it needs, a built-in clock and a cheesy over-laquered picture on the front!

1 hour ago, Biz Prof said:

Jeez, guys. Certainly, you realize that this is an uber-rare, handmade, pre-production Kammerer custom? 😆

Beat me to it!  :D

Maple is a very hard wood to cut!! The guitar (I think) next to it seems to have some interesting curves... the builder may be a virtuoso... he loves guitars enough to build one out of a tree from the south forty!!

1 hour ago, Cary said:

Just goes to show, there’s nothing you can’t do with time, determination, and a Dremel.

...and apparently, enough drugs to kill a horse.

1 hour ago, jaded_musician said:

The wall behind it is outstanding.

Well, it should be...  The nursing home residents who had to do without that mattress foam paid the price!

Archived