Hamer Fan Club Message Center

25th anniversary Mahogany Artist SOLD

Save me and this guitar from reverb/craigslist.  Priorities in life force change sometimes and a few guitars will need to be sold.  I have to choose between this guitar and my studio custom. It was a tough choice but for now the studio custom stays.  

This artist is in excellent shape.  The frets have no visible wear.  There is some minor swirling in the clear on the back and a little tarnish on the pickup covers but it has no dents, dings or  Hameritis.  All original and sounds great.  Comes with original TKL Hamer case.   

$SOLD PayPal friends shipped to the lower 48.  Elsewhere let’s talk.   

D99A8079-18FB-4517-BC50-F943BD416D9B.jpeg

98DE7BBC-F63F-4B6A-BBF6-9BA1AA93F9E6.jpeg

D520B544-4F2D-4AB5-9CAF-4942F525861B.jpeg

098C47E2-55BD-40E4-A31B-F5E7C1DB5703.jpeg

Ugh...  if you want to wait a few months I’ll take it. That’s just fantastic and I love the grain on the top. GLWTS

A 25th-anniversary guitar was my first Hamer; I thought it looked plain but was told that it really glowed when I did a jam in a dark club. I wish I'd kept mine; I sold it too cheap because I had a maple topped artist. Right now I'm craving a P-90 special.

I only knew that Hamers were easy to play when I bought my first one, I sought advice here and someone said this was the one. I thought it looked plain compared to the maple topped artists, but when I took it to jams it got a lot of attention for being so vivid. If I played more I'd get myself in debt here.

G

1 hour ago, BubbaVO said:

This one checks off a lot of boxes: a) great price; b) great shape; c) great looking; d) made in CT; and e) great price.

Chunky neck?

GLWTS

Chunky neck.   It’s a vintage carve that’s more full than the vintage carve on my studio custom. 

40 minutes ago, rephillips said:

Tempting.........  

The good thing about this is these 25th Anniversaries pretty much hold their value and you should be able to get your money back if you decide you're not into it... & this one appears to have a nice-looking figured mahogany top... most are just plain grain

Archived