Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Posted (edited)

$75 for shipping is not bad for a bass in a case these days.

Edited by mrjamiam

From watching Nikki Sixx at a relatively recent concert , I was astounded to notice live he is basically a one finger player. If this was his actual guitar, it would have very little wear from use.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

$3500 for a homemade Sixx paint scheme? Or maybe I'm wrong, and Nikki liked to "keep it street real" by having Jim O'Connor apply the illusionary faux- rattle-can finish?

hamerfbsixxback.png.5d03b8a2d6d3f39fedb389574331a9d1.png

Then the twat has the audacity to call it "hammer" in the reverb posting while prominently adopting the NO RETURNS policy after minimal description.

He can lick Muse's balls, or not.

Edited to  add: Look what else he has for sale. Apparently a big Sixx fan.

He even has a pic of a room full of Sixx-themed bases. No doubt one of those meatwhistles you see at NAMM every year dressed up to look EXACTLY like Nikki Sixx, in head-to-toe denim garb, oversized sunglasses, and a "just woke up" poofter hairdo wrapped with faded bandanas. There's a fucking army of these grown men embarrassing themselves walking all over Anaheim for that whole week, totally oblivious to the irony of conforming to a look that once represented  the archetypical non-conformist.

There's an old HFC member and former Hamer dealer that used to hang out on this messageboard, now referred to as SHT (Sober Horse Thief),  that is notorious for being seen ensconced in an entourage of douche SIxx dopplegangers during NAMM week every year. As an annual event, it's always a spectacle to look forward to, like the running of the bulls in Pamplona or the swallows returning to Capistrano.

If the bulls & swallows dressed like overweight losers that just got ousted from an authentic one-percenter's biker clubhouse for being posers with tacky pewter jewelry.

Edited by Ed Rechts
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

He can lick Muse's balls, or not.

I have a feeling this one is going to catch on - lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/1/2019 at 6:32 PM, Dave Scepter said:

I missed this one when you first posted it, that is pretty sweet! 

• Like 1