Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lots of Hamer content. Album is out!

We released our album in Scandinavia this past friday. It's available on Itunes and Spotify world wide now.
Spotify link: 

The album can be ordered in the UK on Plastichead: https://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.aspx  should be available on amazon.co.uk soon too.

Release date for the rest of Europe is set to July 26th, for the CD and vinyl. https://www.amazon.de/Horrors-Mold/dp/B07R96984Z/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=mold+horrors&qid=1559569748&s=music&sr=1-1-catcorr

The Orchard will have booth the CD and vinyl available in the US soon too: https://www.amazon.com/Horror-Mold/dp/B07R96984Z/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=mold+horrors&qid=1559570078&s=gateway&sr=8-2

If anyone is interested in buying a CD or an LP send me a pm and we'll sort it out directly. We have a bunch of albums to sell directly from the band. 

Checking out one box on my bucket list, releasing an album of my own. I'm stoked. We had a great releasegig this past friday. :-)

I hope you enjoy what you hear! I used my MIII, T51, a 1979 Sunburst and my Super Pro on the recordings. There are Hamer's on every track. 

Thanks for listening (and for putting up with my shameless self promotion).

4 hours ago, scottcald said:

Sounds good!  What was your full setup?  The tone is great.  Sounds like somewhere between 70s rock/Beatles and some AC/DC.  

1973 Marshall 50 watt JMP through a 1960s semi open 3x12 cab. I miked a Tayden Smooth 12" alnico speaker. A treble boost I bought from Jakeboy, and a Fulltone Catalyst. Some flanger, some EH Bad Stone. And a bunch of Hamer's, that is about it. They other guitarist had his Les Paul Custom with Burstbuckers through a full stack 100 watt JMP Super Lead reissue, with G12H-30s, that he miked.

1 hour ago, Disturber said:

1973 Marshall 50 watt JMP through a 1960s semi open 3x12 cab. I miked a Tayden Smooth 12" alnico speaker. A treble boost I bought from Jakeboy, and a Fulltone Catalyst. Some flanger, some EH Bad Stone. And a bunch of Hamer's, that is about it. They other guitarist had his Les Paul Custom with Burstbuckers through a full stack 100 watt JMP Super Lead reissue, with G12H-30s, that he miked.

Cool, that's exactly the kind of tone it sounds like!  Great work.  

5 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Hey! I recognize some of those songs!!!! Send me a CD!

Will do!

Wow, that is really good! So often it's the vocals that let a band down, but you guys have the complete package, and really well-mixed, too.

2 hours ago, polara said:

Wow, that is really good! So often it's the vocals that let a band down, but you guys have the complete package, and really well-mixed, too.

Thanks! Johan is a great singer, and guitarist. I'm grateful to be playing with him. We got lucky and got Tomas Skogsberg to mix. He is a well known Swedish rock producer. I've known him since the late 80's and he did not have any projects during christmas and New Years, and he liked the songs, so he did it. 

Jakeboy gave it a shot at mastering a couple of tracks and he did a damn fine jobb. But we wanted a vinyl mastering, a CD mastering and an mp3 mastering (band decision) and Went with Alan Douches in New York. But Jakeboy could easily have done the CD mastering. He's a natural talent!

On 6/3/2019 at 9:59 AM, Disturber said:

We released our album in Scandinavia this past friday. It's available on Itunes and Spotify world wide now.
Spotify link: 

The album can be ordered in the UK on Plastichead: https://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.aspx  should be available on amazon.co.uk soon too.

Release date for the rest of Europe is set to July 26th, for the CD and vinyl. https://www.amazon.de/Horrors-Mold/dp/B07R96984Z/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=mold+horrors&qid=1559569748&s=music&sr=1-1-catcorr

The Orchard will have booth the CD and vinyl available in the US soon too: https://www.amazon.com/Horror-Mold/dp/B07R96984Z/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=mold+horrors&qid=1559570078&s=gateway&sr=8-2

If anyone is interested in buying a CD or an LP send me a pm and we'll sort it out directly. We have a bunch of albums to sell directly from the band. 

Checking out one box on my bucket list, releasing an album of my own. I'm stoked. We had a great releasegig this past friday. 🙂

I hope you enjoy what you hear! I used my MIII, T51, a 1979 Sunburst and my Super Pro on the recordings. There are Hamer's on every track. 

Thanks for listening (and for putting up with my shameless self promotion).

Congrats on getting your album out!  It's a bucket-list goal of mine, too ~ so I'm delighted you posted up some "shameless self-promotion" first.  That sets a precedent for me to do the same shortly! :)  

The tracks sound great!  Very professional!  Well done, man! 

Album sounds great! Congratulations to you all!

The singer sounds a lot like the singer from Possum Kingdom or Our Lady Peace... definitely a 90s sound.

The 90s are back though! The 20 somethings are all nostalgic for the stuff their parents played when they were toddlers.

Drummer lays the foundation and you guys have a pro-drummer... pat him on the back as he delivers the goods!

You and the bass player are really tight... you both make one thick rhythm together

52 minutes ago, zenmindbeginner said:

Album sounds great! Congratulations to you all!

The singer sounds a lot like the singer from Possum Kingdom or Our Lady Peace... definitely a 90s sound.

The 90s are back though! The 20 somethings are all nostalgic for the stuff their parents played when they were toddlers.

Drummer lays the foundation and you guys have a pro-drummer... pat him on the back as he delivers the goods!

You and the bass player are really tight... you both make one thick rhythm together

Thanks Geoff! Glad you like it.  😂 Now we need a US tour. Who's gonna sponsor us...?  :-)  Our drummer is a better piano player actually, he is trained. But he is a good drummer too. 

16 hours ago, zorrow said:

Sounds awesome. I’m loving it!

Thanks! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Funniest thing I've ever read. Feels a bit surreal, actually. :-) I'm humble.

https://www.maximumvolumemusic.com/review-mold-horrors-2019/

//…..“Horrors” is ace (I use that word, we’re all good there) and notwithstanding anything I said previously, it is actually one of the more innovative and interesting rock and metal records you will hear.

10 hours ago, cynic said:

That's about as good a review as one could ask for.  Is there a preferred method to buy the CD (the one you net the most money)?  I can grab it on Amazon but hate them getting the lions share.

I can check what it would cost to ship it from here!

Hey @Disturber

I was listening on Spotify. I just found it on Tidal. I’ve a Hi-Fi account. It sounds fantastic! I’ll be snagging a disc when it hits! 

Great album, definitely a stand out in a world gagging on duplication. Your band has its own identity and sound. Really dig the groove on Love Hungry Man!

Archived