Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2008 Don Grosh EJ66 ElectraJet - Metallic Copper, Hamer Korina Newport, Reverend USA

Got this one in on a trade, and while its a great guitar it's just not the neck for me.   Spoiled by a big hunk o Shishkov that has become my neck profile standard.

It has master-grade, tone-tapped woods and ultra-thin nitro-lacquer finish.  Extremely well balanced.  Alder body finished in metallic copper with aged satin lacquer finish, oil-finished maple neck with Indian rosewood fretboard,  roundback neck (.875" X .975"), 1 5/8" nut, 6150 medium frets, aged vintage dots, 10" radius, Gotoh 6-screw vintage tremolo, Kluson locking vintage tuners, aged white pickguard, Lindy Fralin P90 pickups with 3-ply covers, 3-way switch with center position hum-canceling, and amber speed knobs. This has a few clear coat dings, as well as a finish check line (see arrow in pic of back) that goes the length of the bass horn but no serious issues.  Overall it looks great  The white on the bass horn in the 3rd pic is only a reflection.

New Electrajets  priced above $3K not a bad deal @ $1600 shipped. 

Contact  [email protected]

grosh08electrajet-metalliccopper2.jpg 1.jpg

grosh08electrajet-metalliccopper3.jpg3.jpg

grosh08electrajet-metalliccopper4.jpg2.jpg

grosh08electrajet-metalliccopper8.jpg9.jpg

grosh08electrajet-metalliccopper5.jpg4.jpg

grosh08electrajet-metalliccopper7.jpg6.jpg

grosh08electrajet-metalliccopper6.jpg5.jpg

I met the man in the VHS era at a CLT guitar show and only played his Electrojet. To me,  this defied verbs on play-ability and sound. I looked for one off-and on over the years.......Secrets out. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Grosh is still available as is this Hamer Korina Newport

Excellent condition, = np breaks dings dents etc. Nice orig hsc as well.  Currently sports a set of  Schecter Pasadena Plus pickups,  volume for each pup, master tone,  -push/push for coil splitting and a relocated pup selector.  I was told the work was done at BCR.  Seller is from PA, work looks immaculate, and the Pups have a BCR music sticker on the box, so I assume it to be true.

Asking $1600 shipped for this guitar as well

Wanna spend less $$. I also have a Reverend USA guitar available as well.  Excellent condition.  Volume tone and Bass Contour knob.  hum cancel on the 2&4 position rev hsc asking $1000 Shipped . 

Will try to post more pics of these soon

newkor.jpg

purprev.jpg

Archived