Hamer Fan Club Message Center

25 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

I had one of those, but traded it to Power Pop god, Cliff Hillis last fall.  I gave him the option between that or the JTM, and he liked the idea of the Jubilee better.  Both are great sounding Marshall boxes.

I hate these posts though - I get suckered almost every time.  Not even sure why I bought an AMP11 this morning...  :D

If you have an amp that is at that edge of breakup, set the volume and gain to 9 0'clock and start there. I use it kind of like a rhythm box, almost always on the Princeton for just a little extra saucy and stack something behind it. But in front of the Princeton, I can turn it up to and it works really well. 

I caved...The Jubilee+Boost was too much to resist, and I still could have easily purchased three more of the sale pedals.  Lovepedal has become my go-to pedal company. Everything I own by LP is stellar. 

• Like 4

I'm holding out for a Trem Pedal, that should be about it to round things out. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RobB said:

I caved...The Jubilee+Boost was too much to resist, and I still could have easily purchased three more of the sale pedals.  Lovepedal has become my go-to pedal company. Everything I own by LP is stellar. 

Completely agree.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

I'm holding out for a Trem Pedal, that should be about it to round things out. 

I think you missed it this go around.  There was one listed on Saturday.

• Sad 1

I have the LP Blue Wave and it is awesome for the rare situations where I require a bias-type Trem. Sounds lovely.

Just got notice.  Pedal is being shipped today!

• Like 2

What did you get @mathman ?

I took delivery of a Lil China COT (awesome) and a freebie Hermida Spring Reverb this week. I will make an audio clip of them together very soon

• Like 1

Dang. Didn't need to hear this. I'm waiting on a Jubilee/Boost and a repair. Curses on my first-world problems!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jakeboy said:

What did you get @mathman ?

I took delivery of a Lil China COT (awesome) and a freebie Hermida Spring Reverb this week. I will make an audio clip of them together very soon

OD11

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mathman said:

OD11

Hope you love it, I know I do. I had a meet and greet jam with a new band Wednesday. I took a Combo, my Amp11 and a Tele and I was in heaven. 

I did get my EPH3 the other day, but I have not had time to play it yet. 

• Like 1

Damn, the EPH-3 may not be my first choice for "My Sound" in delays, (I love the Echophonic JR) but this thing nails the Joe Walsh Tap Echo Sounds. First pedal i've tried that made it that easy to get those tones. WOW. 

• Like 2

Yup EPH3 is awesome... it so is @mathman ‘s OD11 . My fave OD  ever.

Good news!  I'm waiting on an AMP11 this go-round.

• Like 3

I have a slew of Lovepedals now and the OD11 is such a nice transparent OD....and the COT side of the Amp11 s also very good but very different. 3 great usable tones in that pedal.

• Like 3

@cmatthes the Amp11 was the only pedal I took to Wednesdays Jam. Worked great, definelty not a tone shaper it adds a little mojo to an already great sounding amp. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Amp11 has been my go to for rehearsals. If this band does get off the ground, it will be on my board, it takes the place of needing to stack two overdrives. It does stack very well and I can put a Klon or TS type with it for a color change. 

• Like 1

Still waiting on my Jubilee. Anybody else get their pedals from the last sale?

I got my OD11 a bit over a week ago.  Freaking awesome pedal.   Hope your's is worth the wait.

• Like 1

I bought two Amp11's with the intention of giving the second one away. That is not happening, both the OD11 and Amp11 are must have pedals, if anyone wants an OD11 I have one i'd let go for $50 Bones, I don't think I need three of them. 

Amp 11 shipped and will arrive Thursday

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mrjamiam said:

Still waiting on mine.

same here...I've heard nothing

Got my email the other day..mine is "In Transit".

• Like 2

Just got a Box of Awesome. Its an OD11 and a Kalamazoo in one enclosure. It is the pedal that finally got me to pull the Saucy Box off my board. I'm having a ball with it. 

• Like 2