Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Bushwick Bill IBS

Pancreatic cancer is a quick killer, only 20% of people make it a year after being diagnosed and only 3% make it 5 years. My wife of 42 years was diagnosed with it the second week of March. They told her she had 2 months to a year, she died April 24th. 

3 minutes ago, marcnorth said:

Pancreatic cancer is a quick killer, only 20% of people make it a year after being diagnosed and only 3% make it 5 years. My wife of 42 years was diagnosed with it the second week of March. They told her she had 2 months to a year, she died April 24th. 

Damn man, very sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay.

5 hours ago, marcnorth said:

Condolences, sir.

8 hours ago, marcnorth said:

You have my condolences, sir. May your wife rest in peace.

19 hours ago, marcnorth said:

Sorry for your loss.

One of my college (and post-college) roommates had pancreatic cancer and underwent some kind of experimental treatment at Johns Hopkins (I think).  He survived, but the hair on his head and eyebrows are completely white and he has little to no body hair.  It also really did a number on his energy and stamina, but he's still here and that's an amazing outcome for someone with pancreatic cancer for sure.

Archived