Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Checkerboard

Ultex are my favorite pick these days, but for most gigs I use the D'Addario version of checkerboard. Can damn sure guarantee that no one else will steal them because I'm now known locally as the guy that uses checkerboard guitar picks... and straps. I even wrap a loop of checkerboard duct tape around my mic stand, guitar stands, and surge suppressor.

Looking at some of those picks, Fender can't even get a 'checkerboard' pattern right.....sheesh.

1 hour ago, Never2Late said:

Looking at some of those picks, Fender can't even get a 'checkerboard' pattern right.....sheesh.

I have a couple of 12-packs of the Fender picks. Some of the patterns are boogered up where you can tell that celluloid sheets were joined/pressed. I've had close to a gross of the D'Addarios and I cannot recall any of those having this issue. For whatever reason, the D'Addario version feels better in my grip than the Fender version. 

Those Picks match My Guitar Case  I got from BCR Greg for my 1981 Hamer Special...!

CheckerboardCase.jpg

81 Special 2.jpg

10 minutes ago, custom53 said:

Those Picks match My Guitar Case  I got from BCR Greg for my 1981 Hamer Special...!

CheckerboardCase.jpg

81 Special 2.jpg

I keep looking for one of those cases....can't find one.

Archived