Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA 1996 Studio Aztec Gold

1 hour ago, Moose said:

Not a buy it now. Starting price for the auction with a "Make an offer" button. It'll go for more than that.

Still a really nice guitar.

Thanks for clarifying that... I keep getting confused when they set up the auction that way

geez, Boogie shoulda offered $350!

I accidentally bought an artist recently that way. Offered too little and they accepted. Sometimes someone's just happy to move the guitar along, I guess.

$800 PP + shipping

1994   I think 

Hamer Special FM Aztec Gold

It has a thin neck.  No fret wear.  Excellent condition.  Pickups were changed by previous 

owner to SD Slash in the neck and SD alnico of some type in the bridge.  Plays great.  You gotta like a thin neck though.  

1 hour ago, louhamer said:

$800 PP + shipping

1994   I think 

It has a thin neck.  No fret wear.  Excellent condition.  Pickups were changed by previous 

owner to SD Slash in the neck and SD alnico of some type in the bridge.  Plays great.  You gotta like a thin neck though.  

That's a crapload of awesome for that price.     I hope someone here takes advantage of the deal.

11 minutes ago, Bigchiefwillie said:

I think those days are long gone. Crack whores wouldn't turn it for that.

You totally won't lose on that guitar. One of us will pick it up. I've had 4 specials come and go over the years, and all of them were great.

On 6/17/2019 at 9:31 PM, Bigchiefwillie said:

$700 + shipping actually.  Haven't had a NHD in a while. Don't need it , I'll probably take a loss on here later, just to try it out. Keep it in HFC!

That was a fair deal.   I had been watching it.  Nice snag getting it a little under his bid #

On 6/17/2019 at 5:45 PM, louhamer said:

Have 1 just like it if any one is interested.spacer.png

3C21BFB2-634E-4B34-8849-33F5CB734832.jpeg

Lou,  the system isn't letting me send a message...  cool fm...  I'm on the NH/Mass line happy to talk   Xxxxxxxx      

remove xx's     

On 6/17/2019 at 4:52 PM, louhamer said:

$800 PP + shipping

1994   I think 

Hi Lou one of my guitar students wants the guitar and wants to buy it.  Please contact me at  [email protected].  Messaging system on here not working.

I have a Studio in Aztec Gold too. Great guitar. It sat on the Pittsburgh CL for a few months at $1200 I contacted the guy once. Was able to meet him when he was in my area. Had a little of that finish issue at the neck joint. Enabled me to educate him on  Hameritis and get a great deal. Crazy how these go so cheap. And I actually like the plain dot markers better than traps on a Hamer because the rosewood is always so beautiful. 

Archived