Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cmatthes said:

DAMNIT.

The dibber got what he wanted, I have a few people that are gong to be pissed about that one. 

Everyone, I'm off early today and things can and will go out today if purchased today. 

6 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

Thats a nice LP to be fair.

And its sounds great, nothing hear is bad. I just need less of it! 

This is just the first step to saving my soul,  lets move some stuff! 

14 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

What a great little rock'n guitar & at very reasonable price as well

And you know what you get when you deal with bubs. Its set up, plays clean and ready to rock. 

A Strat and a Tele hang on you in a different way. The Phantom is more Strat like, the longer horn brings the everything in more. The Proto, the neck sits further out and I prefer that. Tone wise the Phantom is a bit darker and that really helps with the Sustainblock, its a very tonally balanced guitar and IMHO those single coil kill. I'm a huge fan of Flat Poles on single coils. 

The link for the Wildcard images is funky and PM is not working on my side. Par for the course for GAS at 11:00 o'clock Friday. And three scotchs neat.

PM a better link for the Charvel ? I'll review over coffee and a poptart in the a.m. Seriously want more details... Case?, etc.

On 6/16/2019 at 12:22 PM, Dave Scepter said:

Dayum... 2 really nice guitars right there!.. with the hardtail  bridge that Charvel reminds me of a cool Jake E Lee...

Soooooooooo tempting~

The JB does very well in this guitar. Its a great player, handed down to me from some great players. It just sad that is living with me, somebody needs to rock that one! 

I can't budge on either one of them. The Les Paul should be coming back on the market as well. 

#5 T Rex Jucy Lucy: Condition Excellent, comes with power cable and all the 9V Cables. This is a 15V Unit, most pedals will take 15volts, just be aware. $40. 

Never bought a power supply but I am currently looking.  Does this power regular 9v powered pedals or is the 15v for something particular?

Archived