Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
pesocaster

Just Stopping by.......

Recommended Posts

Any old time HFCr's still around? ....... a lot of whom I am friends with on Faceplant...... Still Rocking the Peso Pro...... in the studio.....  not for gigs..... Cheers Y'all

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo! SMN!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Sup?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how old I’m considered. But, I’m still here (after a bit of a layoff as well)....

oh, and: hey, dude....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see you here again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 1:44 PM, gtrdaddy said:

@pesocaster Dooood! Nice guitar-avatar!

Dibs.

Thanks...... it is my last remaining Hamer...... more of a tele guy these days...... It was a Custom order from 05-06-ish?!?!? 

pesopro.jpg

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pesocaster said:

Thanks...... it is my last remaining Hamer...... more of a tele guy these days...... It was a Custom order from 05-06-ish?!?!? 

pesopro.jpg

Seriously, if you sell it, I want it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gtrdaddy said:

Seriously, if you sell it, I want it!

likely "Cold Dead Hands" ......... But If something changes...... It is quite possibly the finest guitar I have ever played..... and I have played it a LOT! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, pesocaster said:

Thanks...... it is my last remaining Hamer...... more of a tele guy these days...... It was a Custom order from 05-06-ish?!?!? 

pesopro.jpg

Still stunning. Welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, burningyen said:

Still stunning. Welcome back!

Thanks..... never really left...... was just on vacation.... ha ha ha ...... still building your own axes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peso? Holy Cow....Cool! Welcome Back!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, pesocaster said:

Thanks..... never really left...... was just on vacation.... ha ha ha ...... still building your own axes? 

Yeah, “my own” being the operative words, lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all take vacations... it' good to peek back in, though.

Ben's being modest. I have one of his things, and day by day it's sneaking up the leader board.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 7:35 AM, polara said:

We all take vacations... it' good to peek back in, though.

Ben's being modest. I have one of his things, and day by day it's sneaking up the leader board.

That's awesome to hear. But in all seriousness, I'm keeping the Blue Smoke if it doesn't sell today. Birthday present to myself. :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, burningyen said:

That's awesome to hear. But in all seriousness, I'm keeping the Blue Smoke if it doesn't sell today. Birthday present to myself. :) 

When's yer birthday? Mine was last Friday so that's been my rationalization for a lot of things. Blue Smoke looks like a winner.

Cracking the code on Golden Brown (the name it has)took:

  1. Q Pickups brand P90s to get it the kind of mid-chime I like, and
  2. Fret Glo™ glow-in-the-dark position markers on the side. First gig with Golden Brown, I glanced at the normal markers while singing and sometimes missed the mark in dim light. Thew Fret Glos do stick up a bit as they are...well... stickers. But dim or bright, I can see them with just a peek when I hav to go from strumming a Gmaj to grabbing something at the 14th fret.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, polara said:

When's yer birthday?

Today! :) 

1 hour ago, polara said:

Cracking the code on Golden Brown (the name it has)took:

  1. Q Pickups brand P90s to get it the kind of mid-chime I like, and
  2. Fret Glo™ glow-in-the-dark position markers on the side. First gig with Golden Brown, I glanced at the normal markers while singing and sometimes missed the mark in dim light. Thew Fret Glos do stick up a bit as they are...well... stickers. But dim or bright, I can see them with just a peek when I hav to go from strumming a Gmaj to grabbing something at the 14th fret.

Cool! I've thought about glow-in-the-dark material but am (probably irrationally) paranoid about working with it. It does make a lot of sense at gigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...