Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Let's see your favorite Hamers

lang

It's been a while since I've seen one of these threads, so I'm hoping I can lure some of you into sharing pics of your favorite guitars. 

I've been wildly lucky with the guitars I've picked up here over the years, and thought I'd share.  I suspect you'll recognize some of these.

Thanks again to this awesome community!

79 Black Sunburst

spacer.png

82 Ferrari Red Prototype

BBLN74l.jpg

84 12 String Pearl White Prototype

FdJmDm3.jpg

98 Blue Sparkle Phantom

fSCphxX.jpg

07 Vintage Orange Talladega

WXbfD0z.jpg

Some killer stuff in there!

1 hour ago, lang said:

07 Vintage Orange Talladega

WXbfD0z.jpg

LOVE that Talladega. Of course, I may be biased. Among others, I had an early 80’s Prototype and a ‘78 B&C Sunburst. The Tally stayed...

D5FB3A51-3EDA-4E98-B695-33EC81A22646.jpeg

It should be noted I recently went back to the stoptail on my Artist. The bird pups have a fat telelike Tone  and I wanted to see how that is with a fixed bridge.

My favorites are the two that were built to my specs and have my name on the certificate. Seen here many times before, the Camstone Duotone and the Camstone Junior. Close third is the quilted Tally I bought last year.

CamstoneDuocase.jpg

CamstoneDuo.jpg

CamJrEdge.jpg

CamJrTarmac.jpg

Tally 3.jpg

1 hour ago, Camstone said:

My favorites are the two that were built to my specs and have my name on the certificate. Seen here many times before, the Camstone Duotone and the Camstone Junior. Close third is the quilted Tally I bought last year.

CamstoneDuocase.jpg

CamstoneDuo.jpg

CamJrEdge.jpg

CamJrTarmac.jpg

Tally 3.jpg

These are just sick.  Wow.

Favorite: '05 BCR Sustain Block Junior C/O with a Murkat Touched-by-God's-Own-Hand™ replacement P90 that is as close to the '59 that inspired it as anything I've played. This guitar is one of those.

GHamerJrNicole.jpg

Close 2nd: 30th Anniversary. The finest Hamer I'd ever owned. Gone now, but absolutely stunning in every way.

GHamer30th.jpg

Archived