Hamer Fan Club Message Center

One guy’s thoughts on GAS

Well, no shit. Of course we buy when we feel crappy. Nothing brightens one's mood like the prospect of, or the arrival of a new toy. ;) Conversely, we feel better when we sell off because in most cases, we're jettisoning an underappreciated, underutilized component to the clutter in our lives and pocketing some green in the process. In essence, getting paid to get rid of that for which we have little or no use. The obvious exception being selling to generate funds in a hurry. 

Next...

1 hour ago, Studio Custom said:

I never purchased anything to "cheer me up", I'm always this miserable.  

image.png

9 minutes ago, Thundersteel said:

He also has a video titled "How many guitars do you really NEED?"

That really translates to his wife has “em” in box somewhere he will never get to them again!!

In a discussion about GAS, I remember some idiot over on the Gear Page who wrote, "You can only play one guitar at a time".  That kind of logic comes from somebody who has one pair of underwear.   

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

In a discussion about GAS, I remember some idiot over on the Gear Page who wrote, "You can only play one guitar at a time".  That kind of logic comes from somebody who has one pair of underwear.   

I've heard that sentence--or heard about that sentence being said--more than I care to remember.  Often, first it comes from parents.  Then, it comes from significant others.  And, if they don't use that sentence, then you can always count on someone from the non-playing public to say it.

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

I can only drink one beer at a time but you won't catch me buying them that way. 

My brother-in -law is an avid hunter and said that once. You know, the guy with 30 fucking guns. I just laughed at him.

Never argue with a moron.

Archived