Hamer Fan Club Message Center

A couple of Hamers for sale "sold"

First is a Hamer Studio from the early 2000s.  This one has a chip on the back and some scratches as well.  The top is clean and gorgeous.  Neck is full, not huge but certainly not skinny.  This one was modded with a phat cat in the neck and it has been played.  Frets may need leveling soon. Price *sold* shipped conus. Comes with Hamer case in good condition.

Second is a 2004 Monaco Elite with P90s.  Other than swirl  in the pick area and minor worming on the back, this one is very clean. Also comes with Hamer case in good condition. *Traded* shipped conus. 

Other than making room, I have no good reason to get rid of these guitars.  They are both great.  I may be interested in trades but I want to reduce my inventory by one.  Pics of whatever you want to see on request. The first pic is the chip on the back of the Studio.

IMG_20190616_131429.jpg

20181109_163920.jpg

20181229_125754.jpg

The Elite P90 certainly is an interesting item. To say it the dry way.

My son has a black Monaco XT of the late Indonesian era. It‘s a great guitar and looking nice any time I see it.

9 hours ago, gorch said:

The Elite P90 certainly is an interesting item. To say it the dry way.

My son has a black Monaco XT of the late Indonesian era. It‘s a great guitar and looking nice any time I see it.

This is the first and only USA Monel P90 I've seen in black. Methinks a CO perhaps?

I thought the same. It was extremely tempting and had I not chosen a different way to go for my P90s...

Glad it got traded and I hope it gets played in good health. That's a cool guitar.

Archived