Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Zulu Scarab with LEDs

6 hours ago, HAMERMAN said:

If it had a Stustain block bridge that would be the coolest Scarab I have seen.

Fixed it!

11 hours ago, HAMERMAN said:

If it had a Floyd that would be the coolest Scarab I have seen.

4 hours ago, Disturber said:

Fixed it!

1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said:

^^This^^ 

11 hours ago, HAMERMAN said:

If it had Mila Kunis naked that would be the coolest Scarab I have seen.

Fixed.

Wow! It totally figures that I go out of town and something like this washes ashore. And $2500 and it's gone that fast? I'm assuming the day glo zulu is just that rare. And again...WOW. Bummer. Not sure if I would have paid $2500 but apparently that is what someone is willing to pay. I just thought since it is a Scarab that it wouldn't command that kind of price. Very cool guitar. Will keep hunting...

Thanks @Dave Scepter for looking out for me...😀

10 minutes ago, Scarab85 said:

Wow! It totally figures that I go out of town and something like this washes ashore. And $2500 and it's gone that fast? I'm assuming the day glo zulu is just that rare. And again...WOW. Bummer. Not sure if I would have paid $2500 but apparently that is what someone is willing to pay. I just thought since it is a Scarab that it wouldn't command that kind of price. Very cool guitar. Will keep hunting...

how many times do you have the oportunity to buy one of those hamer's ? 

are uniques monsters, probably im crazy ,but if i want something dificult to find like this hamer i will pay 30 or 40% + the regular price without moving my hair😏

29 minutes ago, Scarab85 said:

I'm assuming the day glo zulu is just that rare... Not sure if I would have paid $2500 but apparently that is what someone is willing to pay. 

You're welcome and it's just not the Zulu but the "Zulu with LEDs"... it's too bad you missed out, had I known you would pay that much, I would have purchased it for you until you got back from out of town... I'll definitely keep my eyes open for ya 😉

@Dave Scepterthanks. Yeah, actually I think I would have balked at paying $2500 just because I didn't think the market would support that kind of money for a Scarab in any color since most of them have been selling for around $1000 or less. I thought I maybe slightly overpaid for my blue zulu and still may have but it was no where near $2500. To me, that is Standard money not Scarab money and I would have thought I would have lost my shirt on that deal. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay so I guess in this case the day glo zulu with LED's is the hot ticket for whoever bought this Scarab. Congrats to them. They got a cool guitar for sure. And you only live once...so I'm told.

Archived