Hamer Fan Club Message Center

F/S Music Man 25th Anniversary Guitar SOLD

Excellent condition Music Man 25th anniversary guitar. Venetian Red burst flame maple top, chambered basswood body, birdseye maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Custom Dimarzio pickups, 5 way switch and series/parallel switch, compensated nut, hardtail bridge, locking tuners. I'm the original owner, comes with case and case candy. Typical excellent music man build quality and playability SOLD Thank you Shipped CONUS

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 6/16/2019 at 8:06 PM, gtrdaddy said:

That’s very nice! Someone will be very happy!

Thank you, it's the last of my Music Man guitars to go and a great guitar

Those are incredible guitars. Sadly they didn't catch on when the model became the "reflex", probably because they were too similar to the already popular axis super sport.

The first guitar I ever tried to pluck out a melody on (my buddy taught me how to play Zep's Heartbreaker) had a 4+2 tuning configuration and I've always thought that was simply cool as hell.

GLWS!

On 6/18/2019 at 6:07 AM, tbonesullivan said:

Those are incredible guitars. Sadly they didn't catch on when the model became the "reflex", probably because they were too similar to the already popular axis super sport.

Yeah, they are an interesting design and versatile guitar. It's a shame the Reflex didn't offer more colors and didn't catch on. I've heard part of the reason they stopped making them was the cost to manufacture as well.

6 hours ago, Toadroller said:

The first guitar I ever tried to pluck out a melody on (my buddy taught me how to play Zep's Heartbreaker) had a 4+2 tuning configuration and I've always thought that was simply cool as hell.

GLWS!

Haha, great song and yes I always thought it was a neat innovation and different look. Thank you!

Archived