Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Any pics of the hell guitar?

it's me HHB

Ive got a buddy in a major act and we've discussed Shiskovs before. The Hell standard aesthetic minus the satanic specifics ( if any I cant remember ) works for his gig and Im wanting to send him an image. He gets free gibby for tour but hey...

2 hours ago, it's me HHB said:

Ive got a buddy in a major act and we've discussed Shiskovs before. The Hell standard aesthetic minus the satanic specifics ( if any I cant remember ) works for his gig and Im wanting to send him an image. He gets free gibby for tour but hey...

Unfortunately, Mike isn't building that body style these days.  I know he had reached out to your friend last year, but don't think he ever heard back (?).  Here are some links to tons of photos, if that helps!

Yeah I think wires got crossed. Anyway it doesnt have to be a standard shape at all, I figured getting one out there cant hurt. Ill send these just for the wow factor. Lets see if we can get one out there on tour this year. 

Absolutely!  I think he had a demo or two that he was trying to connect him with maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit I'm a bit bummed that Kev sold this guitar. I also don't see any activity from the band on their website. I was hoping to see that guitar get continued use at European festivals for years to come.

• 1 month later...

Archived