2 minutes ago, JGale said:

A Dolphin in  its natural habitat.

Dolphin.jpg

LOVE that dolphin!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bubs_42 said:

I've been fighting myself to NOT build another Telecaster. I would like to do one with Buckers or P90's. 

You and me both. I’ve got an idea for a telecaster build with either a single P90 or a pair...

2 minutes ago, Travis said:

You and me both. I’ve got an idea for a telecaster build with either a single P90 or a pair...

I've met my guitar limit with 2 Shishkovs OTW. I need another Tele like a hole in my head. 

3 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

I've met my guitar limit with 2 Shishkovs OTW. I need another Tele like a hole in my head. 

Then I guess you’ll just need to get more amps...

I only have one real single cutaway. I wanted a nylonstring, but I don't feel comfortable with deep body guitars, so I got me a Gibson Chet Atkins CE, which is actually a solidbody. I want the new Fender Acoustasonic (since I don't have an acoutic steelstring). I am really a Fender Strat guy (and the Hamer Cali and Steve Stevens). I always loved the offset body designs, like the Firebird, RD and Jazzmaster.

The only single cuts I've owned:

Peavey Generation Series 3, with Bill Lawrence pickups (sold):IMG_0330.JPG

Peavey Odyssey (sold):

Odyssey.jpg

Current favorite, Godin Core CT P90.  I love the simplicity, quality, price and tonal flexibility of this guitar!

:Core.jpg

MyLPRS (1).jpg

mym3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:55 AM, DBraz said:

Glorious!!!!

Yes Indeed...!

Iceman 1.jpg

And a couple more single cut guitars that I still have.. 1991 EBMM=EVH and a 2001 EBMM Axis..

EVH Axis.jpg

Then there is always the oddball. Jarrett, now long outta business. Sort of a fat Les Paul with extras, inc piezo.....Guess I just keep it around for wold time sake.....

IMG_2118.JPG

Last, some might say least, Heritage makes some fairly decent archtops. Headstock shot clipped out.

IMG_1567_zpsy7uzanse.jpg

Archived