Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Desert Island Decisions...

RobB

You’re stranded on a desert island, with no hope of rescue, with Dave Matthews, Kenny Chesney (with or w/o special guest, Sammy Hagar) and Jimmy Buffet. The native cannibal tribe demands two of the famous musicians for, “long pig” supper. Who lives, who dies?

Personally, I’d give myself up. That ain’t livin’ when faced with those choices. 

The option was with or without the special guest. Therefore my choice would be Chesney and Matthews on a stick. Then I’d party my arse off with Jimmy and Sammy. Besides, I think I read somewhere that Jimmy and Sammy are good friends (that would make sense given their similar lifestyles. A good time would be had.

17 minutes ago, kizanski said:

I'd have Dave Matthews perform.
There's no way the natives could endure that.

Two problems with that:

1. You, too, would have to listen.

2. He's still there when he's done.

1 minute ago, hamerhead said:

Two problems with that:

1. You, too, would have to listen.

2. He's still there when he's done.

1. Necessary evil.
  2. We'll kill him right after the gig. Or maybe make it the encore.

Definatly Mathews and Chesney then have Sammy work on the chief to provide some virgins... Jimmy and I would start making some coconut rum... 

7 hours ago, RobB said:

You’re stranded on a desert island, with no hope of rescue, with Dave Matthews, Kenny Chesney (with or w/o special guest, Sammy Hagar) and Jimmy Buffet. The native cannibal tribe demands two of the famous musicians for, “long pig” supper. Who lives, who dies?

Personally, I’d give myself up. That ain’t livin’ when faced with those choices. 

I'd try to convince the natives that DM was the leader of the other three, then encourage Dave to sing. The natives would kill them all within minutes of hearing such faux yodeling 

2 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

I'd try to convince the natives that DM was the leader of the other three, then encourage Dave to sing. The natives would kill them all within minutes of hearing such faux yodeling 

I'd still rather hear him than Kenny.

Archived