Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD - 1993 Hamer T-51 7 lbs. EC HFC Price $900 + $65 ship and PP fees

1993 Hamer T-51, first year production, in excellent condition for sale. Hamer T-51 necks are wider that a typical Fender Telecaster neck at 1 11/16” versus 5/8” with a flatter 14 ½” radius versus the usual 7 ¼” radius on a traditional Fender Telecaster. What this means is a slightly larger feeling neck, especially down by the nut, which is a Micarta synthetic bone. The T-51 has a ½” radius on the edges, which makes them more comfortable to hold than the typical sharper-edged Fender Telecaster. The jack is an oval plate and the bridge is a Wilkinson 6-saddle. Tuners are Sperzel locking tuners. 

I’ve owned Hamer T-51 guitars from every year of production (1993-1997) and this is the best I’ve ever owned. Very lightweight at 7 lbs.even. Guitar was routed for a humbucker long before I got it. In fact, I never knew it was routed until I went to adjust the neck pickup and I believe the last owner didn’t know either. Frets are in excellent condition. Pickups are Mojotone clones of the Nocaster pickups found in the early Fender Nocaster Relics with the 10k bridge. I owned a 2001 Nocaster with the 10k bridge and these sound exactly alike to my ears, maybe better. Neck profile is 0.86 at 1st fret and 0.89 at the 12th fret. I installed a slanted switch control plate. Guitar also comes with a backup Hamer T-51 control assembly with the proprietary Hamer pots. Guitar ships with a SKB-TSA-case in excellent condition.

crk4d6y3wxjp8lv6qoqn.jpg

h4i2kfjvlodgnbqg8po3.jpg

yxabd2e9z4ai7infsahz.jpg

Reverb Link: https://reverb.com/item/25403409-1993-hamer-t-51-7-lbs-ec

I love a 10k Nocaster type pickup in the bridge. Those are my fave tele type pickups. They bring the rock, yet still have the twang.

GLWTS

Archived