Hamer Fan Club Message Center

A definitive furniture item for guitar buffs

A high school classmate sent this image to me. Appears to be made w/ real guitars. But how to work a square cocktail table into a man cave...?

63739418_1244014395772463_1488675041053769728_n.jpg

21 hours ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

A high school classmate sent this image to me. Appears to be made w/ real guitars. But how to work a square cocktail table into a man cave...?

63739418_1244014395772463_1488675041053769728_n.jpg

While someone is setting that up in said mancave and feeling good about it, his wife is off somewhere, biting another man's chunk.

10 minutes ago, MCChris said:

While someone is setting that up in said mancave and feeling good about it, his wife is off somewhere, biting another man's chunk.

If you're the kind of guy who is feeling pretty good about building that and putting that in your mancave, you're probably the kind of guy who is grateful his wife is otherwise occupied so she won't bother him anyway. 

4 minutes ago, BubbaVO said:

If you're the kind of guy who is feeling pretty good about building that and putting that in your mancave, you're probably the kind of guy who is grateful his wife is otherwise occupied so she won't bother him anyway. 

I'm the type of guy that loves a dedicated lady
Their boyfriends are boring, and I can drive em crazy
You're the type of guy to give her money to shop
She gave me a sweater kiss thank you, sweetheart
I'm that type of guy

Just now, kizanski said:

I'm the type of guy that loves a dedicated lady
Their boyfriends are boring, and I can drive em crazy
You're the type of guy to give her money to shop
She gave me a sweater kiss thank you, sweetheart
I'm that type of guy

And LL CJ knows that Billy Joel cheated on Christie Brinkley....eventually they, regardless of how hot, all become the "old lady" regardless of the "sweater" kisses - whatever those are. 

11 minutes ago, BubbaVO said:

regardless of the "sweater" kisses - whatever those are. 

It's "She gave me a sweater... *kiss* ...Thank you, sweetheart."

Billy Joel was touring the world, so he was exposed to thousands of Christie Brinkleys without the spouse drama.
"I'm That Type of Guy" was written about the guy who made that table.

27 minutes ago, BubbaVO said:

And LL CJ knows that Billy Joel cheated on Christie Brinkley....eventually they, regardless of how hot, all become the "old lady" regardless of the "sweater" kisses - whatever those are. 

BJ was also a drunken troll who deep down knew he outkicked his coverage by several football fields, and set about scuttling what was a gift from above.

He was also richer and more popular than CB at the time, so I'm sure that factored into his artificially inflated ego.

In this thread, we're talking about regular schnooks, the cargo shorts wearing, fantasy football playing, superhero movie watching man children whose wives are taking it to the root from other dudes because of all of the preceding and more.

52 minutes ago, MCChris said:

In this thread, we're talking about regular schnooks, the cargo shorts wearing, fantasy football playing, superhero movie watching man children ....

Come to think of it, where the hell is my wife?

1 hour ago, MCChris said:

In this thread, we're talking about regular schnooks, the cargo shorts wearing, fantasy football playing, superhero movie watching man children whose wives are taking it to the root from other dudes because of all of the preceding and more.

Fantasy Fukkin' Football, for fuk's sake...

ff.jpg

1 hour ago, MCChris said:

the cargo shorts wearing

Hey, I like my cargo shorts. But call them what they are: purse pants 

Archived