Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Just excited. Get to set up a new Jam Room

My incredible daughter has graduated and is moving into to her own apartment.  Which means, once again, after 22 years, there is a free bedroom in the house to become the jam room.  No longer to be stuffed in a corner, I will have space to set up a recording area for both audio and video.  Green screens and full studio time.  Amps for both bass and guitar, mics,  digital drums, (oh well, better than no drums) and space!

In preparation, bought a small tube amp, some new speakers to build an extra cab.  Bought the bass amp last year, and have lots of mics and other fun things to set up around my iMac.

In case you can't tell, Happy man!

Abbey Road 70s Drums sound amazing as well. MIDI trigger them with any set. No one can tell the difference.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:36 PM, mathman said:

My incredible daughter has graduated and is moving into to her own apartment.  Which means, once again, after 22 years, there is a free bedroom in the house to become the jam room.  No longer to be stuffed in a corner, I will have space to set up a recording area for both audio and video.  Green screens and full studio time.  Amps for both bass and guitar, mics,  digital drums, (oh well, better than no drums) and space!

In preparation, bought a small tube amp, some new speakers to build an extra cab.  Bought the bass amp last year, and have lots of mics and other fun things to set up around my iMac.

In case you can't tell, Happy man!

It's all fun and games until the daughter moves back home. 🤣

Good news is she has a job paying nearly $40k starting. The job is as a teacher which Florida is trying their best to chase them all away. So there are thousands of openings around the state and hundreds in our area alone.  Now, will she want to stay over time?  who knows.  The other good news is she graduated with TWO degrees.  One in Teaching Mathematics and the other in economics.  Hopefully, she will do well.  Now my son... He has all the potential but he's a bit too much like me in some ways. 😉

Archived