Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Let's see yer sparkles, yer holoflakes, yer glitters

And there's this one that I stupidly sold to a guy in Orlando.  One of the most killer sounding guitars I ever owned.  After I sold it, I found this pic.  It's been my screen saver at work for over a decade...

tfLB0vK.jpg

13 minutes ago, The Shark said:

And there's this one that I stupidly sold to a guy in Orlando.  One of the most killer sounding guitars I ever owned.  After I sold it, I found this pic.  It's been my screen saver at work for over a decade...

tfLB0vK.jpg

Reminds me of one I saw at the Guitar Den In the ‘90s. Is that place still around? 

As far as I know, it closed years ago.  James had a large "booth" at the yearly guitar show for a couple years after that.  I think he had a smaller booth in recent years.  There are no good guitar shops in the area anymore.  It sucks.  Les from Irv's Guitars Plus was the only reason I used to go there.  Haven't seen him in years either. 

I’ve probably got a few kicking around.  Stike has done such great work for me over the years, I’m running out of colors and I think the one he’s working on for me now may be similar to a color he’s done for me before, maybe a decade and a half or more ago.

E8F887D8-1CF4-4818-9E86-DBC43A619268.jpeg

0149B7B3-6E71-46A8-8CB2-F1A5DCAA59D0.jpeg

D794C831-C6CB-4988-828E-D4FF35C87496.jpeg

4F2CB50D-709D-4462-83C7-276C2F84E216.jpeg

14B1AA6F-F967-451F-84BE-5A5841282E3E.jpeg

A few others that weren't on the phone...

Envycastercompletefull.jpg

My Thunderbolt RN.jpg

StikedelicDaytona-2.jpg

64JMStikedbody.jpg

DoubleDaytona12012.jpg

No, really...I can quit any time!

23 hours ago, The Shark said:

tfLB0vK.jpg

That is Awesome!!!

Not a Hamer and likely the cheapest guitar I own. Bought it solely to practice fretwork, try out pickups, and to experiment with applying a bursted flake finish. The finish turned out surprisingly well.

20190630_184422.jpg

Archived