Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Samuelc12qw said:

Hello, long time. Is his price that far off?  He did swap the pick ups and I don’t see the back plate and it’s a bolt on.  I would think a set neck would snag this kind of price. 

Hey Sam, long time for sure... & I hope all is well 😆

I haven't seen very many Californians listed lately... I'm pretty sure that's the going rate and a set neck one would be in the 2K & up range, especially the flamey wood tops... I'm pretty sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in though

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Dave, hope the V is holding up good for you. Ive been out of the Hamer game for a minute but lookin to get back in and hopefully get some jems at a deal. Know anyone selling a Hamer tele with a Floyd and boomers?   

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, Samuelc12qw said:

Know anyone selling a Hamer tele with a Floyd and boomers?   

I'll be selling one, I just don't know when I'll get a chance to do it as I'll be in and out camping and sightseeing all summer1j5rmpS.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Samuelc12qw said:

Hello, long time. Is his price that far off?  He did swap the pick ups and I don’t see the back plate and it’s a bolt on.  I would think a set neck would snag this kind of price. 

A set neck Cali Custom would be nearer DOUBLE that price.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, Samuelc12qw said:

Hello Dave, hope the V is holding up good for you. Ive been out of the Hamer game for a minute but lookin to get back in and hopefully get some jems at a deal. Know anyone selling a Hamer tele with a Floyd and boomers?   

If you don't go with Daves, drop me a line as I have a TLE with the floyd and boomers for sale. 

Thanks

Peter

Hamstd@gmail.com

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...