Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's Official! I Have Too Many Guitars!

The first song that guitar was played on after the repair was Happy Birthday for a drunk 21 years SMOKIN HOT blonde.

She christened it with the beer that I bought for her.

Bless you, whateveryournamewas.

Wait. Chollie should have this on film. Give!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall that evening. That black Sunburst was one of the two best sounding Hamers I think I've owned when I had it. Freaking thing killed and if I wasn't only playing bass at the time, it would have been my #1 gig guitar. I didn't want to change a thing on that one which is unusual for me, since I like the old ones restored to 100% in most cases. That one was the exception.

The first song that guitar was played on after the repair was Happy Birthday for a drunk 21 years SMOKIN HOT blonde. 

She christened it with the beer that I bought for her.

Bless you, whateveryournamewas.

It was Jack & Coke, you revisionist historian.

The '52 Reissue Tele is SOLD.

That's right. Sorry.

She WAS hot, though. If a chick is gonna spill alky on a guitar, she HAS to be hot.

official courtesy post - notification for kizanski

he's busy with work or some other nonsense

81' Hamer Special is sold... TO ME :-)

baby needs a rockin' axe ...in about 13 years from now

another instrument to cross off the child-needs list

thanks kiz for the mojo

For some reason, that first post on this page is very disturbing to me. I don't know, something about a pic of Poe's ass and the word "sniff" in the same frame is a bit too much to take...

Guest pirateflynn
official courtesy post - notification for kizanski

he's busy with work or some other nonsense

81' Hamer Special is sold... TO ME :-)

baby needs a rockin' axe ...in about 13 years from now

another instrument to cross off the child-needs list

thanks kiz for the mojo

I think that's a great score.

Yay!!!!

I can sleep now. Yay!!! Thank you , thank you, thank you whomever.

Now. About this little piggly wiggly....

03BCRJr_1body.jpg

Thank God that these guitars have the dog-eared P90s which I'm not crazy about look-wise. Or else I would be having night sweats.

Thank God that these guitars have the dog-eared P90s which I'm not crazy about look-wise. Or else I would be having night sweats.

Just for that I'm going to call Leslie West to go to your house and smack you in the face with a rack of lamb.

Then, from your view from the floor, you will be forced to watch him eat it as he holds you down on your back with his size 14 shoe on your chest.

Now save yourself the pain and suffering and just buy it.

Thank God that these guitars have the dog-eared P90s which I'm not crazy about look-wise.  Or else I would be having night sweats.

Just for that I'm going to call Leslie West to go to your house and smack you in the face with a rack of lamb.

Then, from your view from the floor, you will be forced to watch him eat it as he holds you down on your back with his size 14 shoe on your chest.

Now save yourself the pain and suffering and just buy it.

Kiz,

Trust me, I've thought it over plenty. That geetar is stunning! Right now I have a few other fish to fry though.

Oh yeah, Leslie's 14s would meet my 12 :lol:

Lotsa love.

Archived