Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Thorn Artisan Limited - Series One!

THORN Artisan Limited Series One!

SOLD! - in 90 minutes. 

This is a Lucky #7 from Ron Thorn's first Artisan Limited Series run. There were 12 guitars in total and all sold out within a few days. 

An amazingly beautiful instrument in Shoreline Gold with an Indian Rosewood neck. The body is lightweight Swamp Ash that puts the guitar at 6.7 lbs. total. I would describe its tone as throaty articulate. It's a remarkable combination of tone woods paired with Thorn's quasi-famous GT90s staple top pickups. Man, I can't say enough about these pickups. They really are great. P90 in character but with clarity. Please see photo of spec. sheet for all details (Reverb ad). 

I received this Artisan Limited a few years ago and it had been played a little. Nothing serious but there are a handful of marks. They are impressions in the finish, indents and lines, that look like they could have been made by shirt buttons, fingernails, and a few bumps. Nothing through the paint. The last three photos show the most obvious ones, but there are shirt button lines on the back I couldn't get to photograph. They are not very noticeable but they are there. You might find a few more. I am probably overstating this a little bit but full disclosure is the way to go. Please ask any questions. 

I love this guitar but cannot keep them all. This one has been my go to for three or so years. It's that good! 

Legendary Thorn playability, tone, and quality!  

Continental USA Only. Price includes shipping and insurance.

Please ask all questions beforehand. This is an AS IS sale with no returns.  

Thank you!     

See my Reverb ad for more pictures: https://reverb.com/item/25989761-thorn-artisan-limited-series-one-2015-shoreline-gold

KDfawi6.jpg

ZhpdljS.jpg

Kinda good thing I was not dialed in. That would have been hard to resist! You always have great stuff, Ken!

Archived