Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Charvel pro mod, burgundy mist, ebony, mint

A few things for sale. 

2018 Gibson Custom shop 1958 explorer reissue VOS, antique mahogany, once pc body (approx. 7 lb 11 oz), near mint,

plays and sounds killer, all stock,  with custom buckers, all case

SOLD... arrived safely at new home  :) 

2019 Charvel pro mod, burgundy mist, ebony board,  mint as new, stock, I had to have one in burgundy mist with ebony... but I have a cool

pro mod hardtail that is just easier for me so this one basically unplayed thru no fault of it's own   :)  .  Comes with with a nice Roadrunner

Pending sale   Thx  

Friedman Fuzz Fiend     Sold

friedman motor city drive   Sold

i-zhx6df7-M.jpg

i-DLmp6Mv-M.jpg

i-KkfnLFF-M.jpg

i-hHttVXN-M.jpg

i-3RFCGz7-M.jpg

They got the body shape correct on that Explorer for a change!

Looks great!

Love the color on the Charvel Pro Mod!  2 frets and a toggle switch shy of having been grabbed up on this end. ;)

Love the guitar, but hate the pickups.  So, I'll have a JB and a '59 for sale if anyone wants to speak for them early.  And that brings me to a question.

I'm a vintage guy and really love PAF's that aren't overwound.  With Floyd spacing, what pickups would you guy's suggest?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

Love the guitar, but hate the pickups.  So, I'll have a JB and a '59 for sale if anyone wants to speak for them early.  And that brings me to a question.

I'm a vintage guy and really love PAF's that aren't overwound.  With Floyd spacing, what pickups would you guy's suggest?  Thanks in advance.

I think any of the, "EVH-bucker", iterations would work well. They're all based on a lower-output PAFs. DiMarzio 35th Anniv are great with FR guitars, too. My old SoCal came with ToneZone/Air Norton, IIRC. Nice combo, not buzzy at all.

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

Have @JGravelin wind you a set. Josh’s pickups are badass. I had him work up a set of pickups for my old Charvel 650xl and they’re amazing. 

8 hours ago, Travis said:

Have @JGravelin wind you a set. Josh’s pickups are badass. I had him work up a set of pickups for my old Charvel 650xl and they’re amazing. 

Thanks.  I love Josh's pickups and have sets in a few guitars.  I'm looking for something I can find used for cheap!

Archived