Hamer Fan Club Message Center

10th anniversary

gorch

I have just noticed that on June 25 I made it to 10 years with the HFC and I even passed the 10k content count mark. The latter happened months earlier actually.

Due to summer vacation and a busy project this year, I missed out to celebrate on the day. But now it's out. B)

What's the resume?

I have made quite some friends over here, met many HFC'lers in person, (absolutely fantastic anytime it happened!), learned a lot, scored some stuff and stimulated a huge amount of GAS. Can it be more? Oh yes, 10k of content is all of amusement, bothering, joking, and helping out whatever my skills and possibilities could do.

What stood out of the crowd? (in no particular order)

- Zorrow had ordered to send his Mayday-V guitar to my address right from the workshop before he had a chance to touch or see it. There couldn't be more trust!

- Zenmindbeginner mastered the CD of my son's band over Easter weekend, since the young boys at the time had announced the CD party concert already, with the date coming close. I remember exchanging, listening and commenting the various versions all over Easter. Many thanks to my wife too!

- The HFC-EU meeting a few years back, combined with a visit to the Musikmesse Frankfurt. One of the last fairs where it had plenty of guitars on show. Quite a few people came by from the region, abroad, EU and the world. It had been a wonderful weekend.

Those where the times...

I love to be here! Thank you all!

Congrats on the milestone!  

Hope to meet you in person one of these days.  My wife and I were supposed to be headed to Germany/Austria in October, but are postponing that until 2020...

13 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Hope to meet you in person one of these days.

That would be lovely of course. Let us know and see if it meets schedules and locations.

Archived