Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Need a Hamer Standard, FB IV or Blitz Bass Case

Does anybody happen to have a Hamer Bass case laying around for my Standard 8 string bass???? I THINK a Blitz would work. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

"To dream... the impossible dream..."

It seems like someone posts looking for one of the larger Hamer cases every few months, but if anybody has one they're keeping it!  Good luck anyway.  One day someone will post that they're looking at just the right time that someone decides to let one go.

Yeah. It's a tough one to need. I looked for quite a while for a Standard case a couple of years back. Ended up buying an SKB case. Big, ugly and heavy. But it kept the Standard safe. Then a Hamer case came up for sale here about a month later!

Good luck in your search.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys... yeah...this is like Thunderbird cases....always rare....

I had a line on a case from some cat here on the forum...He said he was out of town on a tour for a few weeks  and would be returning August 24...Yesterday...Still waiting to hear....A simple text would be nice....

Well...I DID finally hear back...Just like you said...the dude needed to recoup after a massive tour...cool... Case will be arriving shortly... Very cool guy to deal with....

Had a Nice transaction with Mike Hickey, the guy who sold me the case. I can't say enough nice things about him. Great guy to deal with, Very honest, no BULL $H!T. Great on time delivery!!!!!! Thanks Mike. God Bless!!!!

Archived