Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: The Wrecking Crew ebook on sale

I loved the PBS special. I had no idea how much they did. And they were just working class guys going to work every day from what it looked like.

And a quick trip to Amazon. I was curious if you can read a Kindle book on a PC, probably not the best option even if you can. I see Kindle tablets and Fire tablets, maybe I'll grab one some time. Can you read kindle content on other devices?

Sorry, I'm way behind on this. I used to love to read in my down time. Did a career change some time ago and had my head buried in text books for years, no leisure reading for many years. Maybe it's time.

After watching the video on Netflix, I found Denny Tedesco on FB and sent him an email telling him how much I enjoyed watching it. He was genuinely thankful for my email and told me that I should get the DVD because there are 6 hours worth of outtakes. I found it on Amazon. Great stuff in the outtakes. 

1 hour ago, shankyboy said:

After watching the video on Netflix, I found Denny Tedesco on FB and sent him an email telling him how much I enjoyed watching it.

I once tried that move with Phoebe Cates.

#HowIWillChange

• 5 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, specialk said:

Great read, and as mentioned above, the Netflix show was fun. Now I'll have to find the DVD for the outtakes!

Archived