Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
it's me HHB

The Shishkov prototype into a Ken Fisher Komet on 10. oh hell yeah

Recommended Posts

spent some time pairing the proto w a killer Komet, so good. I discovered it had a coil tap well after filming LOL

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love the tone control!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds great,  is the gain all from the amp or do you have a pedal going too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool vid. Rock on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sonic1974 said:

Sounds great,  is the gain all from the amp or do you have a pedal going too?

all amp, straight in, loud though, no way you can gig it unless you are a headliner, watch where I get it past the shield in the first 30 secs, unreal 

Edited by it's me HHB
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sounds just perfect!

Edited by Jakeboy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on your chops and gear, esp. the Komet. Someone once said, it 'd be a spiritual experience playing a Komet.

I would agree to that, I have a pretty early K60 from 10/2000, too. Very usable with a Fryette Powerstation II...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, it's me HHB said:

all amp, straight in, loud though, no way you can gig it unless you are a headliner, watch where I get it past the shield in the first 30 secs, unreal 

Sounds awesome. Don't kill your ears though, be careful! 😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, donner said:

Congrats on your chops and gear, esp. the Komet. Someone once said, it 'd be a spiritual experience playing a Komet.

I would agree to that, I have a pretty early K60 from 10/2000, too. Very usable with a Fryette Powerstation II...

 

None of this is my gear, not even the V pick !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, it's me HHB said:

None of this is my gear, not even the V pick !

...and a cunning fox you are, too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, donner said:

...and a cunning fox you are, too!

Old school hfc'ers have known this for some time 😆

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, it's me HHB said:

None of this is my gear, not even the V pick !

Not even the katanas and light saber in the background?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BubbaVO said:

Not even the katanas and light saber in the background?

Not my pad

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...