Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Early 80s Hamers for sale

I have a couple Vectors 81 and an 84 Vector with a Floyd Rose and a 80 special that once was green. I going to sell at what I paid around 900 each , you pay shipping . Will post pics when I figure out how

IMG_1689.jpg.dcd3c47f27ea73d73de53719a793b16e.jpgIMG_1684.jpg.6b84325410cd2232bef80fbf78bfd657.jpg

Nice Special....sorry to see it went from green to blonde. That said, it's still looks sweet in natural/blonde.

Now, about those "Haners", imagine the endorsement possibilities if both Papa Gates and Synster Gates (aka Brian Haner Sr. and Jr.) had scored an artist deal with Hamer USA when the brand was active.  The world might have been treated to  "Hamer Haner Jr. Junior" or "Hamer Haner Sr. Junior" signature models.

Agreed to the sale. Decided to meet today in the morning. Almost half way there I get the message that it's not for sale anymore. Going back home I guess, over $30 lighter in tolls and bridges. And no, I do not need any reimbursements. Could've just said that someone offered more. That would explain the change of heart.
    First time one this board. Probably God's way of saying - Hey, you do not need another guitar! Not this one anyway.

8 minutes ago, JustKid said:

Agreed to the sale. Decided to meet today in the morning. Almost half way there I get the message that it's not for sale anymore. Going back home I guess, over $30 lighter in tolls and bridges. And no, I do not need any reimbursements. Could've just said that someone offered more. That would explain the change of heart.
    First time one this board. Probably God's way of saying - Hey, you do not need another guitar! Not this one anyway.

What you need is a Hamer Phantom from a Member that won't jack you around. ;)  This thread is pretty lean on any details or credibility. Only thing you have here is your word and if that isn't any good,  I would suggest to the OP to pack your bags and hit the road. 

14 minutes ago, JustKid said:

Yeah that sucks major dick!.. 👉👌

Hey, I tried to send you a message yesterday however, it keeps coming back saying you're not able to receive messages... correct the issue and message me back homie😉

• 4 weeks later...

I had a change of heart . Still own the guitar . Was told by the buyer he would contact me in the morning before he came. Waited and after no contact finally texted him and got no answer. When he finally replied he said he was half way there and was driving and couldn't answer. Never contacted me before he left. Offered to pay his tolls .None of you have never changed your mind about selling a guitar ?? Its never about money for me but I have tons of guitars and was getting heat about taking up space.I had a early blue prototype with a white guard and sold it and regretted it . Had a 79 sunburst and sold it and regretted it.Had a RED and WHITE GRAPHIC and sold it and regretted it.Im glad I came to my senses and am sorry for what happened but if he contacted me like he said he would have never left his house !! Enough said .

1 hour ago, cynic said:

I’d sure love to see a group shot...with a copy of today’s newspaper. 😶

What the hell is a newspaper?

Archived