Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Billy Idol/Bryan Adams show 8/10/19

5 minutes ago, SSII x 2 said:

Great stuff!  Thanks for posting!  Any idea what the Strat-looking guitar is that Steve's playing?

Are you new here? Joe knows what pattern SS has carved out in his pubic patch.

2 minutes ago, The Shark said:

Was Keith Scott playing the Trainwreck amps?  He always has a killer tone.

Bryan Adams stage was devoid of amps and cabinets, I have no idea.   I will say however that it appeared he would not have the free time to do such gigs during tax season.  😁

2 hours ago, sonic1974 said:

Is that a Godin in one of the pics?

I was going to ask that exact same question. 

Not a lot of experience with the brand. Played a couple in a store maybe 20 years ago. Remember them being quality. But that was right before I got heavily into my Hamers...

3 minutes ago, Travis said:

Not a lot of experience with the brand. Played a couple in a store maybe 20 years ago. Remember them being quality. But that was right before I got heavily into my Hamers...

The white classical guitar you see above actually glows in the dark and is 1:3 made, Steve has two of them.  Do I have to tell you has the other? 

Bottom row, far left. 

39 minutes ago, Travis said:

I've tried some here and there. I liked a model called the P-90 core. Basically like a LP type.

They're older stuff had a real emphasis on ergonomics, which on one hand is good, but a lot of the body shapes in my opinion were pretty fugly. The last 4 or 5 years they've put out more traditional bodies.

They don't have a lot of cachet that's for sure, I've heard resale is horrible. Popular in the jazz world. They also do a lot of innovative things with some models with pickup switching with a lot of options.

They're Canadian.

21 hours ago, Studio Custom said:

Bryan Adams stage was devoid of amps and cabinets, I have no idea.   I will say however that it appeared he would not have the free time to do such gigs during tax season.  😁

You're a funny guy...but not really.

Archived