Hamer Fan Club Message Center
rugby1970

WTB HARD CASE FOR TELECASTER - GOT IT!

Posted (edited)

Anyone have an extra one laying around?

Edited by rugby1970
GOT IT.

MF's "Stupid Deal of the Day" a week ago was unbranded (house brand) universal fit rectangular hardshell cases for strats and teles, for $39.99 and free shipping (!)  I snagged one immediately for the Gretsch orange double Thinline I just built for the shop. The bargain case arrived two days ago and it does the trick just fine. Call them and see if they will price-match themselves :)

Thank you!

Even better maybe, I tried to get in on Jeffro's deal, but it had already sold out.

Lucky for me, the replacement deal meant I got THIS for $90 off!  This is exactly the same as my 3 G&G cases, but actually lighter and with slightly different hardware and a plush light gray lining.  I was surprised at how good it was for the price, and would have easily paid full fare if I had been looking.  Maybe check to see if they have one of these still around for the STOTD price!

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/road-runner-boulevard-series-wood-electric-guitar-case?rNtt=road runner tweed case&index=4

image.png

9 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Also check out the Road Runner Polyfoam cases:

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/road-runner-polyfoam-electric-guitar-case?rNtt=Road Runner&index=26

They are light like a bag but protect like a hard case, and are really well made.

These are great.   I also have a v one (tkl I think), love it.   the original dean case (20-30 lbs?)  stays in storage.   

• Like 1

Thank you all for the input and advice. I'm good now.

What'd you get?

Fender chain saw.

• Like 1