Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Banned at TGP

Dasein

12 hours ago, MCChris said:

Another example of zero consideration given to context. The very definition of lazy, inept moderating.

That's the crux of it -- that's the failure right there.  I bet whoever "reported" me would be shocked to learn it resulted in my ban. I feel like I'm in a Milan Kundera novel -- The Joke.... (post Soviet invasion Czechoslovakia)....like your fellow posters are the secret police or something and now you have to be scared to speak.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dasein said:

That's the crux of it -- that's the failure right there.  I bet whoever "reported" me would be shocked to learn it resulted in my ban. I feel like I'm in a Milan Kundera novel -- The Joke.... (post Soviet invasion Czechoslovakia)....like your fellow posters are the secret police or something and now you have to be scared to speak.

Be careful what you say, there may be TGP double-agents on this site who will report you!

Just now, prototype-fan said:

Be careful what you say, there may be TGP double-agents on this site who will report you!

In Russia, The Gear Page posts on you!

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

In Russia, The Gear Page posts on you!

And most of jokes on TGP are about as funny as Yakov Smirnoff...

7 hours ago, prototype-fan said:

Image result for Banned

We are watching what you say about our forum on this forum. We are every where!

Guitar George

17 hours ago, Hamer95USA said:

Image result for Banned

We are watching what you say about our forum on this forum. We are every where!

Guitar George

The grammar Nazi's would have a field day. 

Archived